This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr racing decal on door B pillar

I fancy geting this decal however dont fancy paying neally £20 for them.
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ghlight=decals
    Anyone know where to get them cheap like this post?

You do know that the proper decals cover the whole B pillar right? I got them put on my red vxr and they really do set off the car. I think it would look abit cheap the way your thinking about doing it tbh... Just remember if you do get the proper ones to take your time putting them on... I got them put on professionally and they said it took them nearly 1 hr per side as they are easy to get air bubbles under (which are hard to press out)
    sigpic
    VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

I didnt realise it was the whole sticker including the carbon fibre effect?
      I thought it was just a decal on top similar to the vxr online stickers on the back windows (on outside)
      How much did you pay for the whole B pillar then.
      I think it looks awesome lol

Comment

I think courtney are selling them now!

Comment

any graphics company should be able to do the VXracing decals my mate charged about £4 per pair if memory serves and they look fine on my car

Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by chriseve41 View Post
            I didnt realise it was the whole sticker including the carbon fibre effect?
            I thought it was just a decal on top similar to the vxr online stickers on the back windows (on outside)
            How much did you pay for the whole B pillar then.
            I think it looks awesome lol
            The vxracing decal doesnt have carbon fibre effect on it. It has a black background with "vxracing" printed all through it... looks great IMO. [email protected] sells them on here. PM him, he should be able to sort you out

I think it was around 20 GBP... Just make sure you know it includes 2x decals that wrap over the existing B pillar. Obviously you take the old carbon fibre one off before you put the new one on

not the best pic but...

Hally83
            VXRacing ahead
            Last edited by Hally83; 22 June 2011, 02:18 PM. Reason: added pic
            sigpic
            VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Working...
            X