This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 gadge conversion (GLASGOW)

alrite guys just looking to get a 3 gadge conversion im located in glasgow just wondering if theres anyone thats able to help ?

H20GYY

hello h2ogyy, you might get a better response if you ask here your region mate

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/for...-Scotland-West

also this might help a little , as you need to take your facial off, couldn't find a ''how to'' on the 3 gauge conversion,

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ering-controls

i have water/oil temp /boost ,

water temp>>>>> a little advice, take the bumber off and slame panel to help take the water pipe off to cut, + when fitting the sender use thread lock/seal , as it will leak, did for me, as i even trued tightening it up, which lead to snaping the sender, which lead to no car till i got a whole new sender sent out, as had already cut the water pipe to fit.

oil temp>>>>>>, same as above use thread lock/seal on the sender in the sandwich plate, if you go that route, advice sell's a different way of connecting the senders, which is far better for reading's, not sure about how/where they are fitted, give him a PM he is a canny helpful lad

it really is easy to do if you know how to do it lol, as i wouldn't of even tried it, till i seen it getting done,

boost gauge>>> is a simple t-piece connection for the boost gauge easy to fit. just make sure you pe to your gauge, making sure this is enough befor you cut it,

hth same way or other mate.
    Last edited by VXR PAUL; 21 June 2011, 02:11 PM.
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

i can do you a trim no probs....
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

jiggers the man...done mine and many friends of mine.....cant go wrong

Comment

yip, jigger is your man
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H20GYY View Post
            alrite guys just looking to get a 3 gadge conversion im located in glasgow just wondering if theres anyone thats able to help ?

H20GYY
            Lol gadge
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X