This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us see your iphone/phone holders

As titled I'm after a good iphone holder not in vents as I have recently got rid of them for a 3 gauge conversation.

Undecided on either a rubber grip (worried I'll go round the bend too quick and the phone will fly off the dash)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_4455wt_746

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-BEAN-BAG-D...#ht_5706wt_746

or 3M sticky?!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...T#ht_762wt_902
    BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
    **Progress thread here!**

no ideas anyone?

hate it being under the hand brake
    BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.

Comment

mine gets fired in the cup holder but i do like the look of the last one you posted!!!

No longer owns the VXR but do own an awesome house

Comment

my bumper and soft leather pouch.....

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

this is what you want mate...then bond any phone holder on to it.......no holes...looks great

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brodit-Pro-Cli...item3cb9379d72

Comment

Got a brilliant one on amazon... Vent mounted... I cant link cos im on an iphone...
            Previous Owner of the Carbon Edition VXR - Stage 3 [Airtec + Remus] Carbon Alloys and Rocker, Blue 356mm Ksports, Roose CDTI & Black Samcos, PPP Tophat + Boost Pipe, Quaife LSD, H&R Race Springs, Black Whiteline RARB, Blue SMD Conversion
            **Audi R8 FTW & Progress thread**

Comment

Comment

Brodit pro clip is what you want. It comes in two parts: Vehicle specific -> generic, and then generic -> phone specific. Obviously you want the one that's designed to fit the Astra Mk5 and the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Amraam View Post
                  Brodit pro clip is what you want. It comes in two parts: Vehicle specific -> generic, and then generic -> phone specific. Obviously you want the one that's designed to fit the Astra Mk5 and the iPhone.
                  I found the brodit was too expensive and more complicated than it needs to be
                  Previous Owner of the Carbon Edition VXR - Stage 3 [Airtec + Remus] Carbon Alloys and Rocker, Blue 356mm Ksports, Roose CDTI & Black Samcos, PPP Tophat + Boost Pipe, Quaife LSD, H&R Race Springs, Black Whiteline RARB, Blue SMD Conversion
                  **Audi R8 FTW & Progress thread**

Comment

Personal preference I didn't fancy letting my iPhone end up like the picture above, and the brodit allowed me to mount mine exactly where I wanted it

Comment

Personal preference I didn't fancy letting my iPhone end up like the picture above, and the brodit allowed me to mount mine exactly where I wanted it
                      agreed wats a few more quid when you have a 400 quid phone in a vxr

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post

Looks like the one from one of my links, smart

Originally posted by joeh View Post
                        this is what you want mate...then bond any phone holder on to it.......no holes...looks great

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brodit-Pro-Cli...item3cb9379d72
                        TOP MAN, this is exactly what I wanted cheers

Originally posted by VXRick1987 View Post

wow what was your phone on??

cheers will have a look 2mz as that one 'joeh' said has another day till ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post

dan does yours rest on the dash like in this ebay link? And it doesnt fly off the dash when going round a bend a little quick?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_4503wt_746

Comment

Originally posted by piemp_vxr View Post
                            wow what was your phone on??
                            Dropped it on the patio. Only from pocket height but fell on the face and smashed. Fixing it this weekend. Already taken out the display but bought a replacement glass screen. DO NOT buy only the screen. You need the screen AND LCD assembly. They're bonded together and can't be separated so glass on its own is useless. Glass is £12 on ebay, glass + LCD is 35ish. Glass on its own is a scam as I found out yesterday. Now have a useless piece of glass and an assembly on order and £48 poorer.

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ghlight=Brodit

Had this fitted on my zafira last year .. Just need to specify the astra clip and your good to go .. Charges the phone in no time and swivels sideways !! .. Can't recommend it enough !!
                              sigpic
                              www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                              the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Working...
                              X