This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pigeons!!

Why the hell are they so stupid?! Went right underneath the car and knocked off half of my lower grille! Don't know if any clips are broken, have to do a full shop at asda first with it on my mind!
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

If it hit your gril it should be broken as it just slides out back wards. Yes there night mare down the lanes at 6am in the morning

Comment

The damaged side doesn't seem to secure properly, need to get underneath and have a look.

Comment

I hope you killed it I hate flying rats,!!!!!!! I hit one the other day, it hit the wipers and scuttle before disappearing over the roof!

Comment

If you're lucky, you'll be able to do a simple repair.

Push the grill back into it's correct position and hopefully (looking from underneath) the lugs will still poke through enough so you can see them. If this is the case, you can just drill a small hole through the lug (behind the grill, but as close to it as poss), and pop a cable tie through to lock it in position. If you need to take the grill off again, you can just snip the ties.

Hope it's a simple one

Comment

One hit my windscreen the other week, I nearly pooped myself. Lucky the screen was ok as I would have run it over a few more times if it had damaged it.
            Astra VXR Arctic Edition - Onto my 3rd one...
            For Dj-Mixes & My Mixes click my Mixcloud - Click Here

Comment

I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being
              VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

i knocked off my transit mirror last month when i hit a pidgeon heading up the motorway then few days later i cracked the windscreen when a fat pheasant thought it would be smart to play chicken wi me. lol. its worse when your hitting the road in the early hours and its deer running at you. lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                  I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well-being
                  all the people
                  sigpic

Comment

better than phesants lol they play chicken with u and run towards ya lol.
                    Live Fast..............

Comment

Glad im not the only one having trouble with the stupid pillocks. The lug with the clip on the far side has broken off, and ive had to spend about ten minutes peeling pigeon feathers off the underside of my car ......

Comment

lol yeah but tbh mate if u were gna hit summit rather a pigeon than a badge.
                        Live Fast..............

Comment

Spose.

Comment

oh meant badger not like a car emblem badge lol.
                            Live Fast..............

Comment

isn't there a pigeon compensation company set up by the government for vehicle repairs ? sure i heard it somewhere ?

Comment

Working...
                              X