This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome strips

where can i get some stickers for them to cover them, im thinking gloss black ..

any help wud be great and also any pics of the gloss black vynal covers will be great

i got a roll of ebay looks fine got gloss black....
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

How easy is it to wrap them? anyone near luton wanna give me a hand for some beer money?

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
        i got a roll of ebay looks fine got gloss black....
        any links mate?? i no it sounds daft but how did u measure them up to cut as it looks like a stanly blade is probs to thick to slice on the strip to measure and cut on the strip it self, if that makes sense ..

can u stil see the chrome slightly when the vynal is on??

Comment

take strips off and cut inch strips apply and trim then re fit strips....
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-GLOSS-VI...item25602be29c

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

take strips off and cut inch strips apply and trim then re fit strips....
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-GLOSS-VI...item25602be29c

cut inch strips?? how do u mean mate,sorry for sounding thick ..

Comment

open out vinyl and just sit strips on top and cut round it allowing a little more on eithrer side so you can take round the back of strip apply then trim

Comment

open out vinyl and just sit strips on top and cut round it allowing a little more on eithrer side so you can take round the back of strip apply then trim
                so cover the full strip including the platic bit too?? what about the rears as wont the window seal look out of place being matt black ??

doesnt the front chrome strip come out of the plastic, i have them off the car now ..

have you any pics of your jigger?

Comment

both chrome strips clip out.....

Comment

Comment

both chrome strips clip out.....
                      wow nice car mate ..

i have the front strips off now.. but the platics is still around the chrome bit for the front strips ..

so does the front chrome strip clip out of the plastic bit??

Comment

soz my fault now understand what your saying i thought you had took full front trim off ...yeah at front just go over both.....

Comment

soz my fault now understand what your saying i thought you had took full front trim off ...yeah at front just go over both.....
                          lol so now ive got the front strips off, do i cover the full chrome and plastic bit and wrap it all the way round ?? or do i cover the chrome bit and leave a little bit covering on to the plastic..

the front chrome bit wont come out of the plastic its inserted into..

Comment

cheers jigger, have emailed broken pencil 3 times but no reply so will order some from your link..top man!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr kez View Post
                              lol so now ive got the front strips off, do i cover the full chrome and plastic bit and wrap it all the way round ?? or do i cover the chrome bit and leave a little bit covering on to the plastic..

the front chrome bit wont come out of the plastic its inserted into..
                              yes just go over chrome and plastic bit......
                              Originally posted by thereplicant View Post
                              cheers jigger, have emailed broken pencil 3 times but no reply so will order some from your link..top man!
                              no probs m8 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X