X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your insurance companies

hey fellas,
    theres a mate of mine in the gym who is going to be getting an atsra vxr

just wondering if you can feed me some info too him about where to look for insurance. as the one he's with atm is gonna charge him double what hes on now. he's 44 and has 22 years no claims

cheers everyone
    tommy

i'm with elephant, 22 with 4 years NCB paying 730 odd quid. Not much of a comparison age wise but your mate should have no problems getting a considerably lower quote than mine!

Comment

cheers buddy

Comment

22 Years no Claims, though this was capped at 10?
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

as above technically you cant have 22 years ncb, also you say they want double what hes paying now i guess that depends what hes driving at the moment for example if you were driving a 1 litre corsa at the moment expect to pay double for the astra vxr
          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Moneysupermarket.com!!!!

With that age and no claims you get insurance easy. '50 quid mate!' #in chav voice

Comment

Postcode makes a difference too.......see link..

http://www.parkers.co.uk/advice/foru...TOPIC_ID=20047

Comment

We use Adrian Flux (cheapest we could get) with all mods declared and they didn't charge us extra for any. They did say that they do charge for any maps that are on the car if it adds more than 10-15 bhp (can't remember exact bhp).

Charl
                Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

im 22 with 4 years NCB and pay £770 with admiral

Comment

Tell him to ring the ones on here (modified or not).

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...modified-car-s
                    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

A list that's what I like to see, cheers for the help everyone. As for the 22 ncd I'm just going off what he said, I'll put him right tommoz in the gym. Thanks agai

Comment

Gym http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...php?136130-GYm...

Comment

Im with Green Light!!
                          £400 Cheaper then anyone eles!!
                          No joke

Comment

Working...
                          X