This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone experienced all 3 ds maps?

has anyone used all 3 and could tell us how they compared? im using the ultima map at the moment and havent tried the other two at all,thanks.
    58 arden vxr gloss black snowflakes,gloss black diffusser and carbon boot strip,boost gauge and scangauge2,blue hoses,k&n panel filter,cobra cat back zorst cobra precat downpipe,forge recirc,dreamscience ultima,cool running thermostat,txa front mount cooler,273bhp.sports cat coming next

i have there is not much between them power wise they just deliver it different you need to have a go at race + though lol.....
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
      i have there is not much between them power wise they just deliver it different you need to have a go at race + though lol.....
      i take it the power delivery is delivered lower down on the other maps then?,race+....tell me more lol.
      58 arden vxr gloss black snowflakes,gloss black diffusser and carbon boot strip,boost gauge and scangauge2,blue hoses,k&n panel filter,cobra cat back zorst cobra precat downpipe,forge recirc,dreamscience ultima,cool running thermostat,txa front mount cooler,273bhp.sports cat coming next

Comment

race plus is so aggressive try it lol

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
          race plus is so aggressive try it lol
          i mite load it on tomorrow then and try it for a bit of funjust takes ages to load tho

Comment

agree start to finish 50 mins but will take approx 50 miles
            for ecu to learn new values.....

Comment

Working...
            X