This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Consumption

Been away over the weekend and just thought I would let you know I managed 37mpg over about 80 miles on the A1 coming home at about 70-80mpg which proves that the car can be economical
    I do however think life is too short so also managed to hit 150mph on my fave stretch when I got bored! Ran out of space and still havent managed to get it totally flat out yet.

Re: Fuel Consumption

Originally posted by ben9090
    Been away over the weekend and just thought I would let you know I managed 37mpg over about 80 miles on the A1 coming home at about 70-80mpg which proves that the car can be economical
    I do however think life is too short so also managed to hit 150mph on my fave stretch when I got bored! Ran out of space and still havent managed to get it totally flat out yet.

70-80mpg or MPH lol

good lad so the best of both worlds there then cool.

Comment

whoops yes 37mpg at 70-80mph.
      I cant even drive steady to the shop tho as the car begs to be driven properly. The road was busy today so I thought why not try and take it steady so I did (until it went to 3 lanes and I couldnt resist!)

Comment

Ben I managed to achieve an average of 39 mpg also on the A1.

Comment

I averaged 29.4MPG travelling to Stevenage from Edinburgh last week, and spent most of time on M1 doing 90-100MPH, total travel time was 4 Hours 20 Mins and average speed across the journey was 78MPH - got stuck behind some caravans on A1 (not for too long though).

Comment

i got 37.4 most of the time then went to courtenay for stage 2 now get 19.7 on good day still it dont stop me smiling <will have to start driving normal again soon not that soon though>.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
            X