X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric wing mirrors

can anybody help me,

i have the folding wing mirrors on my astra and have been told that they can automatically fold in when i lock the car but don't know how to.

Neil its not posible without massive head ache and extra bits, bit a shame rely :-(

Comment

daz used to fit them

Comment

Yeah mate, it can be done but I think as said it is a nightmare. I'm sure one of the only people that I know of that done it was Hoggy an old member. Most other people just use the switch before getting out the car
        sigpic
        Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
        Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Red Ice VXR View Post
          Yeah mate, it can be done but I think as said it is a nightmare. I'm sure one of the only people that I know of that done it was Hoggy an old member. Most other people just use the switch before getting out the car
          Yes mate hoggy retro fitted the whole whack,great mod but was quite expensive back then
          sigpic

Comment

ok thanks all for the help, its not a problem just gt to press the button before getting out cheers

Comment

Originally posted by neilmartin25 View Post
              ok thanks all for the help, its not a problem just gt to press the button before getting out cheers
              No harm in asking,would be very handy if they closed automatically.

At least you have them
              sigpic

Comment

yes i no one of the reasons i bought that car, sick of parking in car parks and people hitting your mirrors as they walk past

Comment

im after some vxr online stickers, dont no where i can gt them from do u ? followed the links on here but nothing seems to happened???

Comment

You can press a button to make the mirrors fold?

Comment

im after some vxr online stickers, dont no where i can gt them from do u ? followed the links on here but nothing seems to happened???
                      Theres a thread i think but seen alot of peeps saying they are waiting ages.

Pm a mod or admin an ask for some.
                      sigpic

Comment

jonny-i no you can press the button to make them fold in was wondering when you lock the car the mirrors would automatically fold in???

Comment

jonny-i no you can press the button to make them fold in was wondering when you lock the car the mirrors would automatically fold in???
                          Sorry mate, I was asking the question as I didn't know you could. Which button is it?

Comment

Its an added extra on the astra.

Has to be specced to the car when ordered
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                              Its an added extra on the astra.

Has to be specced to the car when ordered
                              Ah I see. Dont think I have it then

Comment

Working...
                              X