This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first proper mod on the vxr

finally done a proper worthwhile mod on the astra.....got me some hella dynabeams!

when I was looking for a VXR I wanted AFL but couldnt find any, so settled for candle light power with the hope a set of these will turn up and finally they did so I had to snap them up!

here are some pics of them fitted

old headlamps

new headlamps fitted

a pic of the new headlights switched on

a pic after giving her a quick wash

lights switched on, you can see how much more light is on the road!

Black Sapphire Astra VXR, 19's, Cruise Control, Xenons, Blue & White SMD Conversion, Remus, Courtenay Sport Boost Hoses, DAPs & RARB mods to come: CDTi Airbox, FMIC, Stage 3 Remap

How much did you pay if you don't mine me asking?

Comment

Looks good mate definitely makes a difference on the road at night ....... now get that signature changed
      sigpic
      Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
      Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Amraam View Post
        How much did you pay if you don't mine me asking?
        I payed £440 for them mate

Originally posted by Red Ice VXR View Post
        Looks good mate definitely makes a difference on the road at night ....... now get that signature changed
        they definitely do, I love them!

I'm on it
        Black Sapphire Astra VXR, 19's, Cruise Control, Xenons, Blue & White SMD Conversion, Remus, Courtenay Sport Boost Hoses, DAPs & RARB mods to come: CDTi Airbox, FMIC, Stage 3 Remap

Comment

Wow, bargain! I wish I'd just gone for dynabeams when they could be had for circa £300.

Comment

Originally posted by shajvxr View Post
            I'm on it
            Good man
            sigpic
            Arden Blue Astra , 19's, Bluetooth, Full Leather, Stage 2 Ready
            Wanted: 18" Black Wheels, maybe an FMIC and Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Amraam View Post
              Wow, bargain! I wish I'd just gone for dynabeams when they could be had for circa £300.
              I thought about getting a exhaust rather than the headlights, but I couldnt resist, they make the front of the car look more mean!

If I was you I would of jumped at them lol!

Comment

looking good shaj mate

are they easy to fit and is it plug in and play

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                  looking good shaj mate

are they easy to fit and is it plug in and play
                  cheers mate

yes mate headlights were swapped within 15mins and they are plug and play no messing around

Comment

Originally posted by shajvxr View Post
                    cheers mate

yes mate headlights were swapped within 15mins and they are plug and play no messing around
                    sweet mate

Comment

looking good mate. i did the same as you but managed to get hold of some genuine vx bi-xenon lights and bulbs etc for free! what i did notice is that with the break in light being so defined with the xenon lights it wasnt lighting the road as well in the distance when levelled to mot standards. i ended up adjusting them to make them slightly higer and problem solved and no issues with on coming motorists

Comment

they look so good! defiantly the front end of the car looks best in black (even though im arden) :P
                        Remus turbo back , TX enlarged tophat, CDTI pipework, Pipecross XL Foam/Cone Filter, FMIC, Forge recirc valve, Forge actuator, Regal 3 bar map sensor, HRC fuel pump, Courts coolstat , GM Breather box, custom oil catch can, FK coil overs, Whteline RARB Gloss Black Corsa VXR Alloys, De badged and de-wiper at rear. HID headlights/LED sides. Custom carbon wrapping.

Comment

Looks lovely mate
                          My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

Working...
                          X