This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 340 bhp!! whoah

does anyone know about this. is it really better than or as good as the VPC kit etc.. or does it just eat fuel. seems crazy for £1800. thanks.

http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/asps/Sho...ls.asp?id=5392

havent seen anyone with 340bhp, i believe the sprint is around the 300 plus mark and it goes (Dave correct me if im wrong)
    Joms was pushing out around 307 from regal tuning but thats with alot more than a remap and exhaust, would be looking at a fair bit more than £1800 for those type of figures and would consider looking at uprating clutch and gearbox some time not long after.

Comment

Would like to see some proof of those stats.

Comment

should have been at snetterton, sprint car 0-60 in 4.63, now thats proof of some bhp.
        Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

No worries with the Sprint as it has been a long known project. But would like to see regals proof of stats for this upgrade, and info as to how it affects engine life and the such, especially considering I ain't seen anything about this 340BHP upgrade anywhere else

Comment

ah. yep know what you mean, 340 ? maybe one day we get to see a RR graph.
            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Heres me thinkin it was Honda that had the power of dreams statement Seems Regal could get done 4r Copyright here

Comment

lol

Comment

lots going on in that car manifold, turbo, cams, coolers,not for£1800 thats for sure.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

A Further Development of the Phase 2 Kit, featuring Regals high flow turbocharger manifold and turbo combination designed to release the full potential of your engine.
                    I've just looked at this. it reads to me that its an add on for those that have the Regal phase 2 already.
                    7. Phase 2 for Astra VXR Mk5/H Z20LEH A Further Development of the Phase 1 Kit,
                    £1,075.00
                    5. Phase 1 for Astra VXR Mk5/H Z20LEH
                    £480.00
                    Iridium Spark Plugs and a K&N panel filter are a must with this package and are available for £80.00

We can also offer a fitting service for this kit for an additional £250

NOTE:
                    Turbocharger ancillaries and oils will also have to be included in fitmentof this kit £150

Thus in my book you'll be paying a WHOPPPPPING total of

Wait for it

£3836.00

Now i could be wrong and i will stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie VXR
                      Heres me thinkin it was Honda that had the power of dreams statement Seems Regal could get done 4r Copyright here

Comment

340bhp hmmmm...that may be quoted a little low in power, anywayz you can see the result at Trax

(£1800 yes is a tad optimistic )

Comment

I think that to get those sorts of figures you'd need a bigger turbo than the std one....would'nt you Jom

Stu

Comment

I don't think I would want a 340 bhp front wheel drive car.

Comment

I guess you need 340 plus too pull all the weight in your astra, engine mods an stuff??

Comment

Working...
                              X