X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Software

Hi

Just wondering how one could go about in customizing of software for astra opc.And if so what do i need and how much would it cost to do so?

I looked at this recently, I'd got to around £3000 for the tools, then you still need to know what needs adjusting and by how much and dyno time to do it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
      I looked at this recently, I'd got to around £3000 for the tools, then you still need to know what needs adjusting and by how much and dyno time to do it properly.
      Looked at this myself and ended up with a similar figure so its not worth it in the end unless you can recoup some of the expenditure.
      | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Thanks and what exactly is needed to go about doing this and where could one find these tools that is needed as well as the software to do this?
        Will this only work on astra's or any obd2 vehicle?

Comment

I just googled Bosch me remapping and started reading, I threw away the list about 5 seconds after I'd finished it so can't remember specifics. You need hardware and software to read and write the ecu, software to decode and edit the maps ( that may have been two separate pieces of software but I can't honestly remember) and software to calculate the checksums. If you wanted to do other types of ecu you needed to spend more money.

Comment

Working...
          X