Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed my dreamscience map over today.

well thought id try another map on the ds today so changed from ultima to race plus! holy smoke!!! i love it,quite a difference,just need to order a precat now
    58 arden vxr gloss black snowflakes,gloss black diffusser and carbon boot strip,boost gauge and scangauge2,blue hoses,k&n panel filter,cobra cat back zorst cobra precat downpipe,forge recirc,dreamscience ultima,cool running thermostat,txa front mount cooler,273bhp.sports cat coming next

Yeah its quite a shocker. ....... the race + is very very aggressive, doesn't add any more power, but its the way it puts the power out is just crazy.

James

sigpic
    MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

I think ds units are rubbish you should sell um and put it towards a regal or courtz remap!!!!!!!!!

On a different note i will happily buy the ds unit from you :d please???

Think it may kill my insurance though

Comment

Originally posted by the bandit View Post
        well thought id try another map on the ds today so changed from ultima to race plus! holy smoke!!! i love it,quite a difference,just need to order a precat now
        are you running the DS map on standard exhaust with both cats?
        2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
          are you running the DS map on standard exhaust with both cats?
          yes mate,well cobra cat back but both cats still on at the moment! is that not good
          58 arden vxr gloss black snowflakes,gloss black diffusser and carbon boot strip,boost gauge and scangauge2,blue hoses,k&n panel filter,cobra cat back zorst cobra precat downpipe,forge recirc,dreamscience ultima,cool running thermostat,txa front mount cooler,273bhp.sports cat coming next

Comment

yes mate,well cobra cat back but both cats still on at the moment! is that not good
            not sure tbh but i would make the precat pipe your next purchase if i was you
            2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

It wont be doin your turbo any good pal!!

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Not really due to heat - I'd get rid of the pre-cat at least to help with the additional heat generated

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                  not sure tbh but i would make the precat pipe your next purchase if i was you
                  precat is already on orderaltho i have been running dreamscience for a while now on the ultima map with no issuses as such but yeah precat pipe is on its way anyhows

Comment

i had a problem with mine, added 3inch exhaust and intercooler and it was overfuelling and cudnt do anything with the DS every time i plugged it in, my car wudnt start. Anyways got a lad 2 put tech3 on the car and put a standard VX map on my car, plugged the DS in 2 put my orginal map on my car and it worked no prob, so when am back am going to install the DS again and see what happens. Had no probs before that tho
                    sigpic
                    Progress Thread
                    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
                    WANTED:
                    SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

Mine was runnin lean with the ds map, remus and a ic, so i removed it!! but boy it went like a bat out of hell!!!

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
                        Mine was runnin lean with the ds map, remus and a ic, so i removed it!! but boy it went like a bat out of hell!!!
                        reminds me i must get it on rr to check afr

Comment

Working...
                        X