X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going EDS Stage 3 tomorrow

Hi All

Well booked some time off to go Stage 3.

For some reason I am really excited and nervous as well lol

Need to fit Uprated Actuator, HRC Fuel Pump (had to get submerge fuel hose), adjustable fpr and 3bar map sensor.

Wanted to get an inlet cam, but didnt manage to get one.

Are the HRC fuel pumps exactly the same to fit like the walbros etc?

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a stage 3 map that requires the 3 bar map sensor.

Comment

i dont think u need, but you can upgrade the map sensor im sure.
      it just makes boost smoother and holds slighty better at high revs.

Comment

Only if the map has the correct look up table for the sensor.

Comment

oh i was under the impression the 3bar map sensor can run on all eds maps, just not on the standard car.

Comment

Maybe the tuners have access to stage 3 maps that are configured for the 3 bar sensor, I don't know, but by definition it has to be less accurate than the standard one.

Comment

yeah kool mate, ill find out.

Comment

You can only run the 3bar map sensor with a map i guess this would be S3 and above.

Comment

Need to fit Uprated Actuator, HRC Fuel Pump (had to get submerge fuel hose), adjustable fpr and 3bar map sensor

Apart the 3 bar map sensor which you have discussed above are the others a must 2 go stage 3
                  sigpic
                  Progress Thread
                  http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...04#post1982104
                  WANTED:
                  SMD, LSD, CDTI, RARB......Poss hybrid in the future

Comment

i thought the 3bar map sensor was only used if you get the inlet manifold and 320 + eds maps?

Comment

320 map still uses standard map sensor which needs the inlet mani. 330 (now 335) uses 3bar and also requires inlet mani. Yeh that's what's available to IPF users. Maybe tuners have access to diff/more versions ??
                      Hally83
                      VXRacing ahead
                      Last edited by Hally83; 30 June 2011, 04:31 AM.
                      sigpic
                      VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Originally posted by AstraVXR_Red View Post
                        Need to fit Uprated Actuator, HRC Fuel Pump (had to get submerge fuel hose), adjustable fpr and 3bar map sensor

Apart the 3 bar map sensor which you have discussed above are the others a must 2 go stage 3
                        The fuel pump, uprated actuator and adj fpr are all supporting mods to stage 3 and above. They aren't MUST haves but will help out to see ur getting the best performance from your stage 3 (or above) mods.
                        sigpic
                        VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

well mapped it today..car is driving so niceeeee!

didnt use the stage 3 maps, looks like all the maps been changed on the IPF set up...and they require the inlet cams now and mostly manifolds.

Comment

The 'stage 3' map on the IPF has always needed the cam, are you running one of the '285' maps then?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewt1971 View Post
                              The 'stage 3' map on the IPF has always needed the cam, are you running one of the '285' maps then?
                              car is driving well, so im happy with it. no overboost or anything, quite a smooth map. standard without the sport, then on sport it kicks in.
                              its the 300ps, 450nm map. boosting to 20psi and holding at 18-19
                              Trez
                              VXRed blooded
                              Last edited by Trez; 30 June 2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X