This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traction control light???

hello everyone just a quick question following an incident that happened today, was driving along and a car pulled out in front off me which forced me onto the opposite side of the road causing me to go over a curb at some speed which in turn caused me to curb my allowys front n back my side, after parking up checking my alloys n feeling very i noticed the light in the dash i think its the traction control light its the triangle with the car and skid marks well thats the best i can describe it lol and its been on since, doesnt go off even if i turn the car off and on...does this mean ive done some serious damage???

any helpfull info is appreciated this is my first post since joining a few months ago wen i bought my red astra vxr (best colour obv ) as my bday prezzie lol thankyouuu for any help in advance!!!

Sounds like uve done some damge to the abs or tranction control equipement best bet honeselty take it to dealers and get a tech 2 on her see what she comes up with theres sumthing there clearly as ur light has come on

Comment

tacking could be out had this on my GSI. its not off to begin with then when youv done a few miles it turns itself off. But equally could be abs sensor or hub.
      Remus Cat Back down pipe, Dap Rs. 13.8 on 1/4 mile 259.7 bhp on the rollers STANDARD MAP!!!

Comment

Do the pedal test and see if you pull up any codes mate
        sigpic
        VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Working...
        X