This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not long now !!!

well i have now waited just about 2 months ish and i am due to pick my baby up on or around the 15th of september. to be honest i think i will be quite overwhelmed when i walk into the dealership past the car that i know i will be driving home in the paperwork signing cannot go quick enough in my opinion. Hopefully they should give me a tank of fuel. then i can go home and get polishing, never thought i would say it but i have missed having a car to polish hehehe. anyway will keep you guys and gals updated

good luck with the car, enjoy it
    as for the free tank of fuel you are hopeing arn't you ?????????

Comment

yep guess im hoping but ya never know

Comment

Re: Not long now !!!

Originally posted by Daz_vxr
        well i have now waited just about 2 months ish and i am due to pick my baby up on or around the 15th of september. to be honest i think i will be quite overwhelmed when i walk into the dealership past the car that i know i will be driving home in the paperwork signing cannot go quick enough in my opinion. Hopefully they should give me a tank of fuel. then i can go home and get polishing, never thought i would say it but i have missed having a car to polish hehehe. anyway will keep you guys and gals updated
        Bet you don't go home and polish it straight away!!!.

Comment

i bet i do so i can get a decent few layers on there before going out in it

Comment

I've never been one for keeping my car particularly clean, I know I know should be whipped. However since getting the VXR I have washed it every week, applied the paintseal cream once and, shock horror, even polished it. Even more shocking is that I'm going to do it again this weekend....

Damn this car for being so nice, think the wife is getting jealous of the attention it's getting....

Comment

at least cars dont say no lol or get a headache

Comment

well the day has finally come and im off to the dealers today to pick up my brand new car

to say im excited is an understatment and i slept really well last night, felt like i was about 6 and it was xmas eve sad really but who cares. just a shame that the weathers really ***** but oh well

Comment

nice one, enjoy the drive home

brings back memories of picking mine up,
                  and it was basically xmas, 23rd Dec
                  times gone fast and 10,000 miles later and i still look forward to getting behind the wheel

Comment

Dealer has put £20 of optimax in mine so I am told!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M3power
                      Dealer has put £20 of optimax in mine so I am told!!!
                      Yeah right!!! If you get a flat spot in 3rd then you have 95 ron petrol in!!!

Daz's still out then! :wink:

Comment

Neighbours son works there, he was the one who got the fuel, lol

Comment

Originally posted by M3power
                          Neighbours son works there, he was the one who got the fuel, lol
                          Ah okay then. At least you'll get what you are expecting then! :wink:

Comment

So Daz, you've had it for 2 weeks now, how are you liking it? Still got another 6 weeks approx here, nvm - enjoying the wait!

Comment

yes it was worth the wait very much so and to be honest they are a good all round car handling, performance and drivability

Comment

Working...
                              X