Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nurburgring's carbon fibre wing mirror need help.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring's carbon fibre wing mirror need help.

Somebody nicked my carbon fibre wing mirrors of my burg.

Just been to vauxhall to pick up a replacement and I have got a standard wing mirror and a carbon fibre wrap to stick on top is this right?

I was under the impression it was all carbon fibre. Could somebody let me know either way thanks in advance.

"carbon fibre wrap" , i would say it should be a carbon fibre insert. I think there just normal mirrors but with a carbon fibre effect plastic insert that clips onto the mirror.

I believe these are the part numbers 9271744 and 9269423 , best to check first.
    Last edited by Jeff_VXR; 5 July 2011, 03:50 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I have been given the clip on wing mirror plastic and then the carbon fibre to stick on top :S

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_VXR View Post
        "carbon fibre wrap" , i would say it should be a carbon fibre insert. I think there just normal mirrors but with a carbon fibre effect plastic insert that clips onto the mirror.

I believe these are the part numbers 9271744 and 9269423 , best to check first.
        9271744 is the carbon fibre 'sticker' which I have and 9269423 Im guessing is the plastic underneath that I am getting tomorrow.

Comment

as said above the carbon fibre is just stick on and and a massive rip off. you would have been better getting some standard mirror covers in primer and vinyl wrapping them for a fraction of the cost

Comment

Working...
          X