This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone kit

hi guys picked up my astra vxr today and its got a factory fitted phone kit . Are these universal with bluetooth connectivity or do i have to buy a adaptor to do this ? ( i know you do to the mercedes van one as i work for a merc dealer )
    Help please !!!!!!

You just pair your phone to the car, and it will work.

Between the seats, they is a place where you can purchase a cradle which will charge your phone, but the amount of which phones which you can get is not worth it.

One thing to be aware, you may need a update to the bluetooth if you phone does not work correctly.

Comment

How do u update the Bluetooth I'm having the same problem ?

Comment

it needs updating via tech2 one of the guys on here depending on your area can help you out, pecky is in wolverhampton and stampede is near bradford there are others not sure where abouts they are
        2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by H20GYY View Post
          How do u update the Bluetooth I'm having the same problem ?
          same here my phone wont pick up the radio anyone near newbury have a tech 2 ? and how much to do my radio ???

Comment

The update on a UHP4 takes ages, I would think a dealer would charge an hours labour. Circa £80+

Needs a Tech2, and also SPS access (Service Programming System).

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
            www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

Working...
            X