This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrofitting Bluetooth and DAB??

Hi all, ive got a CD40 and the correct screen needed already, what else do i need to buy to enable Bluetooth and DAB? part numbers and suppliers would be great! also a 'how to' would be fantastic, also wanting to enable check control and anti-hijacking, can all this be done at the same time with tech 2?
    Silver Lightning VXR

i also would be interested in this

Comment

They never did DAB as an option on the VXR as far as i know. I spec'd the CD40 on mine but it doesnt have DAB. Think its something to do with the rear spoiler being too big for the DAB type arial.
      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

i spoke to a guy on the mig stand at the vboa show (billing) last weekend who said both dab and bluetooth are possible on a cd40 head unit, he didn't mention the spoiler problem though... Any more thoughts??
        Silver Lightning VXR

Comment

Bluetooth can be added on any headunit if you have the gid or CId and dab can only be added to the cdc40.

Speak to pecky he does the Bluetooth plug and play kits and he has done the dab before so I'm sure he can advise on how to do that
          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Bluetooth needs a loom making up and the UHP4 module and mic.

DAB needs a loom making up, DAB module, Aerial lead from roof aerial base to DAB unit. DAB aerial base and mast. There is an adapter vaux do which changes the angle of the aerial. It still bends a little on the spoiler, but works fine.

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors
            www.diagnostics.org.uk

Comment

Working...
            X