This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudflaps

Hey folks, seen an awesome set of customised vxr mudflaps front and rear. But a lot of people say they are not easy to fit, or they dont actually fit. Help Please! Cheers

Have you got a pic of the mudflaps??

Ive enquired on here previously as i am getting chips on skirts and rear bumper, but other than aftermarket flaps there doesn't seem to be anything to fit a VXR

Comment

i like the look of them on the vxr , would like to see these though

Comment

Hi folks, heres the link to the mudflaps.

http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/vau...-mudflaps.html

Comment

Mk4 astra flaps look ok on the vxr but you have to take the metal strip of the mudflap then self tapper them on.
          she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbruce1987 View Post
            Hi folks, heres the link to the mudflaps.

http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/vau...-mudflaps.html
            bit dear for some rubber with logos on, not my cup o tea tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by j12 mkw View Post
              Mk4 astra flaps look ok on the vxr but you have to take the metal strip of the mudflap then self tapper them on.
              Yeah saw some at TV Live last year , looked dead good and perfectly lined with the tyres, but i dont fancy drilling my inner arch's to fit them.

Comment

That's the only problem phil,but if you take them off you could put a small grommet where the screw was.
                she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

More bothered about ripping the arch lining out if you catch them on something, not that you should.

You first then.lol

Comment

Just while we're on about mudflaps - I saw these the other day and thought that was novel

Astra

Comment

lol...now them mudflaps about 14" wide is what you want..lol

Comment

Quality Ian, hope there continentals, ... lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X