This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another quick question,CID.....

If i got my eager little hands on one of these,does any fo you guys know/recommend anyone in my area (Barnsley/S.Yorkshire) who can fit/activate it for me.....would love a CID in my car,prob seems to be,getting one,then having em fiited by peeps in the know it seems.....cheers guys
    ASTRA GTC VXR,ARDEN BLUE....VXR Aero Pack,Premium Forward Lighting Pack,Navi 600,Dark Tinted rear windows,rear parking sensors.......

Stampede is your man. From the Halifax/Leeds area. He's on here and AON

Comment

Originally posted by Dab vxr View Post
      Stampede is your man. From the Halifax/Leeds area. He's on here and AON
      cheers buddy.......
      ASTRA GTC VXR,ARDEN BLUE....VXR Aero Pack,Premium Forward Lighting Pack,Navi 600,Dark Tinted rear windows,rear parking sensors.......

Comment

Not got mine fitted and working properly in my car yet (had it in working but beeping as in safe mode) but must say it looks amazing. With hindsight, together with a RARB & springs, I would've made this one of my first mods years ago if I'd seen how good it looks in the flesh.
        VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
          Not got mine fitted and working properly in my car yet (had it in working but beeping as in safe mode) but must say it looks amazing. With hindsight, together with a RARB & springs, I would've made this one of my first mods years ago if I'd seen how good it looks in the flesh.
          Had springs/RARB fitted on friday,totally transforms the car,was going to have a exhaust fitted as my 1st seriouse mod....really pleased i did,nt,that can wait.....now i want a CID,bit concerned that you are having probs with yours,dont want to shell out dosh,then find out it wont work/activate after fitting....

Comment

Ahh, not having problems as such with mine. Well nothing that Stampede can't sort out.

You won't have any problems as long as the one you buy has been divorced from it's previous car.
            VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

it needs to be the right indent code for the year of car i believe?
              Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
              Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
              Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                Ahh, not having problems as such with mine. Well nothing that Stampede can't sort out.

You won't have any problems as long as the one you buy has been divorced from it's previous car.
                Thats good to know,really want one fitted in mine,get rid of that "90,s"orange display thats fiited at the moment.......snds like stampedes the man to fit one,assuming i can get my hands on a screen that is...pm,d a guy on here that sells them,hopefully he can sort me one out,could,nt believe how much they are from stealers,i think i said..HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With "F" word in middle

Comment

Originally posted by R34nel View Post
                  it needs to be the right indent code for the year of car i believe?
                  would that be "BN" Ident code mate???....2010 astra Arctic.......

Comment

bn covers all years......who did you pm as im also looking for one...
                    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by KM,S ARCTIC View Post
                      would that be "BN" Ident code mate???....2010 astra Arctic.......
                      yes although theres a more recent one i think, i used a bn in my previous 2007 astra
                      Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                      Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                      Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

lee fowler on here supplies and fits them for £250ish btw. Not sure where he is though. Think it's Scotland IIRC.

Comment

im in scotland so even better if he does....
                          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                            bn covers all years......who did you pm as im also looking for one...
                            A guy on here,Lee Fowler,from dwn south i think,he also fits them......bit far for me to travel though....ime hopein he,s got one to sell,in fact,hopein he,s got 2 now you want one pal....

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                              im in scotland so even better if he does....
                              he,s based in West Sussex,if memory serves me correct,enquired a while back.....

Comment

Working...
                              X