This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dump valve to get ??

i have a dump valve that i got from courtney motorsport fitted with hoses though not the loudest infact i think you can only hear it in 1st and 2nd gear inside car .............?
    just wondering if there are any others that are louder that would not bother the performance of the car , also would like it to fit into courtneys supplyed hose as can't afford to change that again lol thanks people RANT over

i have a baileys and its loud can hear it at 2k revs in 6th gear. just remember if ur car gets mapped it will be louder.

or u could get a hks u can change the sound on them
    PROJECT SONIC.....WELL SONIC BOOM http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=sonic+boom

Comment

oryt so it will get louder with a map ok i will try that then just thought it would at least sound a we bit louder without map lol cheers mate

Comment

Lol use the search function next time before buying something

Comment

Baileys DV26

Lmao Col
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

collins is one of the best ones to have mate

Comment

tom u still got that video u put up?
              PROJECT SONIC.....WELL SONIC BOOM http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=sonic+boom

Comment

As someone said you can change the noise on the HKS SSQV 3

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...id=67534881248

a vid on the different sounds

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=HblCEQXQ8Q4

Comment

Hiya dude.
                  I was also in two minds about either the Baileys DV26 or the Collins dump valve but i opted for the Baileys as i didnt want it to sound to much like a subaru/evo etc.
                  After being fitted for couple months ive had no problems and its louder than when i first fitted it.
                  Nice a subtle.
                  I also removed the heat/sound proff underneath the bonnet

Comment

None not worth the hassle buddy put your money into something better

Comment

baileys = poo

collins is the one you need mate, alot louder than the baileys on the vxr,

collins performance, 25mm neck. from matt lewis motorsport. google it if you need web addy.

got one on mine and theres loads of threads on here people always buy the baileys and change to the collins!

Comment

hi,

i think turbosmart supersonic is one of the best and it is very loud .
                        works fine on mine z20let.

cheers

Comment

i read on other threads on here that dump valves and astra vxr's dont go well together and its not good for the car?

Comment

i will agree with JWFCMS ...

i have a bailys and it is utter rubbish as my mate has just got a collins and sounds ALOT more powerful and louder! go with a collins as i shold be doing the same when i get some more cash!

spoonvxr

Comment

cheers mate a will c how a get on thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X