This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which do people prefer

im after a factory looking cd player for my astra and i have seen three different types up to now the VXMMI ,EONON AND ZENEC up to now the vxmmi is more appealing to me but just woundered what people have got and what there views were ??? its just that i have two tv screens on the back an amp for the speakers and an amp for the sub so i need one that can cope with this any advise
    sigpic proud owner of astra vxr n custom vivaro nurburg

I don't think you can use the amp/sub with the Eonon. I may be wrong though lol, sure someone will confirm one way or the other.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

I got the vxmmi and it can do all the stuff you need it to, havnt had the other two so cant comment on them. But the vxmmi is a great bit of kit!!

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

i have the eonon and cant fault it to be honnest. Does what it says on the tin. Cant comment on the others though, i just know the eonon is cheaper

Comment

Cheers guys I'm hoping some others comment aswell for better idea but I'm liking the vxmmi a lot at the moment she looks like the one for r vixer

Comment

The VXMMI really does look good when fitted, looks all oe which i like:

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Yeah think ill be getting that one then how much r they

Comment

I think its like £500-£600 mate...
                Type it in Google... Ebay sell a few...

Comment

Ive got a Pioneer Avic F920BT fitted in mine,love it,got everything i need & more,navigation system on it is superb....realise its not as "oe" as the others,but worth a google if u want a decent,quality unit......
                  ASTRA GTC VXR,ARDEN BLUE....VXR Aero Pack,Premium Forward Lighting Pack,Navi 600,Dark Tinted rear windows,rear parking sensors.......

Comment

Good excuse for SMD conversion if you haven't got one.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...p-Updated-Maps

Very tempted myself.

Comment

i was always sceptical that these type of units are well worth it..well after buying a vxmmi for £285 i can honestly say its best money ive spent (once i get the bluetooth to work lol) looks awesome and the fact i can watch spongebob on the go is a winner in my books

Comment

Speaking of which could you do the smd conversion. On the vxmmi with out voiding warranty as I have already had them done a few year ago by daz

Comment

Originally posted by 7om View Post
                          i was always sceptical that these type of units are well worth it..well after buying a vxmmi for £285 i can honestly say its best money ive spent (once i get the bluetooth to work lol) looks awesome and the fact i can watch spongebob on the go is a winner in my books
                          Ben ten more like mate lol and is there anyone doing a group buy on these

Comment

Working...
                          X