This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti hijack

what dose it come under on tech 2 or tech3 ???
    as a friend wants it sticking on his car
    thanks
    the truth is out there
    part GSI part VXR
    tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

sorry to "hi-jack" the thread danny boy .. but can anyone tell me if its easy to retro fit .. as ive tried to have mine enabled via ******* in the past by stampy but he couldnt do it !!
    fatboyateallthepies
    Too sexy for his badge!
    Last edited by fatboyateallthepies; 15 July 2011, 09:07 PM. Reason: change from tech 2 to vauxcom !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Can't be done with tech2. ******* only.

http://www.ilexa.co.uk/diagnostic-tools/********.html
      sigpic
      SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
      Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
      Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
        sorry to "hi-jack" the thread danny boy .. but can anyone tell me if its easy to retro fit .. as ive tried to have mine enabled via tech two in the past by stampy but he couldnt do it !!
        Yours was a strange REC version, the software has now been updated to enable it.

Go see Phatashki if you want it done, he's down your end.
        sigpic
        SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
        Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
        Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

damn u !! .. lol .. nice one !!
          sigpic
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by stampede View Post
            Can't be done with tech2. ******* only.

http://www.ilexa.co.uk/diagnostic-tools/********.html
            I will let him know what part of ******* will it come under as I know some with that I will get his laptop
            the truth is out there
            part GSI part VXR

Comment

pop into mine on the way through !! lol !!
              sigpic

Comment

pop into mine on the way through !! lol !!
                No probs at all if I can work out what part I need to turn on I will do it for you
                the truth is out there
                part GSI part VXR

Comment

Its in the REC, Under The Body ecu's

Year - Astra H - Body - Rec

If ya need it soon danny im only up the a127

Comment

Originally posted by dannyf View Post
                    No probs at all if I can work out what part I need to turn on I will do it for you
                    love this forum !!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
                      Its in the REC, Under The Body ecu's

Year - Astra H - Body - Rec

If ya need it soon danny im only up the a127
                      best nip down the a13 and through the rotherhithe tunnel !! .. ill be waiting with a red rose !!
                      sigpic

Comment

best nip down the a13 and through the rotherhithe tunnel !! .. ill be waiting with a red rose !!
                        Bloody cheek, Ill give ya bell next time im heading that way with the lappy

Comment

good man .. whoever can .. be much appreciated !! .. as stamps said couldnt do it before .. be nice to finally get it done .. might make the most of ur wayward trip and find myself a stalk to put on aswell .. however last time i had a slight issue .. stamps enabled the cruise for me without having the stalk and it wiped my map off .. he took the cruise off and the map returned .. am i right in thinking the stalk has to be there for the cruise to work and then wont wipe my map ??
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah thats right mate, I have tested it myself, Somehow the sport and cruise are linked, and with the stalk removed the sport button doesnt work, I assume the map wasnt wiped but you have a 240 - 280ish map and being as the sport didnt work the throttle response didnt change.

I actually have a spare stalk this weekend but cant get out as the mrs has got me gardening and need to strip the mods off my car, You welcome to come up if you want it done

Comment

what you doing with your car ??? taking the mods off ??
                              the truth is out there
                              part GSI part VXR

Comment

Working...
                              X