• Show
Clear All

• worky
    replied
    Closed at OPs request.

Leave a comment:

• GT-VXR
    replied
    Not really sure of the point in most of these comments, spose it show the level of some of the forum getting onto the same old [email protected] This was nothing to do with which one is best cooler blah blah blah simply about an article in a magazine that hasn't even come out.

Oh well

Mods please close.

Leave a comment:

• A2ON
    replied
    RS is better newer faster better looking bigger spec and er

Leave a comment:

• beefycol
    replied
    Na na na whats ma name

Leave a comment:

• ben ben
    replied
    My friend has just bought a Mk2 RS and i have a burg with FMIC, Remus and CDTI kit, and it is identical, as we went to new-haven weigh bridge and the burg weighs 1300kg and the RS weighs 1440kg.

Leave a comment:

• Mike_S27
    replied
    My VXR is faster than an RS. When the RS is travelling at 30mph and I'm doing 31

Leave a comment:

• GT-VXR
    replied
    Thats a shame , What's your spec bud ? And did you know anything about the Ford that you would of gone up against? Was it a rs or St and would of it been modded ...

Leave a comment:

• bgasmatt
    replied
    My vxr was ment to be the vxr for the cover shoot but as I could not make it to brunters on a Tuesday due to work did not go through with it.

Leave a comment:

• VXRTIMMY
    replied
    Originally posted by Dab vxr View Post
    Oh ere we go again
    lol

Leave a comment:

• jwfcms
    replied
    yawn

Leave a comment:

• Daz
    replied
    Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
    Standard rs is only around 285 bhp with old factory map on them,they upgraded to a cj map which is 305.
    hey up , hows you doing .

Leave a comment:

• Daz
    replied
    Originally posted by Novus View Post
    Nothing wrong with the thread other than it has been completely killed on here many times,the mag will point to the rs as the better car as its a more modern media darling and the astra has had its day in terms of modern hot hatches, technology wise .
    maybe better if they hang fire and do the test vs the gtc vxr as then they will be comparible weight and power wise imo.
    +1

the vxr is coming upto 7 years old , although as i`ve said before for anyone comparing the vxr against the RS well credit goes to vxr ,

Leave a comment:

• Novus
    replied
    Originally posted by GT-VXR View Post
    Lol no disrespect taken was just saying what's in the back of this months redline although not sure on why/the point in the dead horses and popcorn , obviously the magazine must of thought there was something to be had from the article to be worth printing surely ?
    Nothing wrong with the thread other than it has been completely killed on here many times,the mag will point to the rs as the better car as its a more modern media darling and the astra has had its day in terms of modern hot hatches, technology wise .
    maybe better if they hang fire and do the test vs the gtc vxr as then they will be comparible weight and power wise imo.

Leave a comment:

• GT-VXR
    replied
    Lol no disrespect taken was just saying what's in the back of this months redline although not sure on why/the point in the dead horses and popcorn , obviously the magazine must of thought there was something to be had from the article to be worth printing surely ?

Leave a comment:

• jonny23
    replied
    as soon as i saw the title of this thread i said 'oh dear' out loud, lol. No disrespect to the op as it turned out not to be the regular vxr vs rs thread, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X