This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamscience user's....

Has anyone gone from a Dreamscience hand held to a stage 3 re-map? Is there much of a difference or should we stick to what we got? We have the usual stage 3 bits. Cheers.

Alan.

ive went from dreamscience stage 2 to bluefin stage 2. top speed wise i cant feel much difference, but acceleration wise theres a difference in the way the power is delivered.

i only changed as i want to go stage 3 with the bluefin ill defo be faster
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Originally posted by whytie-vxr View Post
      ive went from dreamscience stage 2 to bluefin stage 2. top speed wise i cant feel much difference, but acceleration wise theres a difference in the way the power is delivered.

This is debatable..i have come from a stage 3 EDS map to DS ultima tune , and i got 20 more KWS from the DS tune..yes it was only made for a stage 2 car but i got more so go figure .

I will be going custom map soon cos im doing more mods...

Comment

erm no you won't
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
          erm no you won't
          time for race + me thinks

Comment

but acceleration wise theres a difference in the way the power is delivered.
            what is the difference you noticed?
            Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
            Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
            Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
              erm no you won't
              wont know till i try lol, but for sure it will be safer

Originally posted by Daz View Post
              time for race + me thinks
              i had a go on all 3 maps, the ultima was great, the race i thought wasnt up to anything, and the race+ was far too harsh for normal driving, very in your face power and i reckon be lucky to get 5000miles out a set of front tyres as its to easy to spin even in 3rd gear.

Originally posted by R34nel View Post
              what is the difference you noticed?
              the bluefin i feel is more equal power through the rev range, where as i felt the Ds ultima was kind of slow to start till the turbo kicked in then you had a rush of power, the race+ was right in your face right away.

i prefer the bluefin as it suits my driving more, i like it to be nice and smooth, also want to prolong the life of my turbo and gearbox, the ds seems to run quite high overboost up to around 23,24,25 psi, and the constant quick gear changes on the race + map cant be good for the gearbox.

all imo ofcourse and dont get me wrong i loved my DS. for purchase price and possible resale value the DS has to be the best.

but for piece of mind and to know i will have a designed stage 3 map on my car when i go stage 3 ill be happy with the bluefin
              Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

sooo miles out of race + , your being generous

Comment

about the overboost issues ect , based on ultimate map which is the most commonly used i`ve yet to see proof of th DS ultimate cuase any issues , i`ve heard loads put it down but i`ve yet to see proof , anyway all that matters is your happy with the bluefin .

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                    about the overboost issues ect , based on ultimate map which is the most commonly used i`ve yet to see proof of th DS ultimate cuase any issues , i`ve heard loads put it down but i`ve yet to see proof , anyway all that matters is your happy with the bluefin .
                    yeah i didnt have any issues with mines, although i dont have a boost gauge installed so dont know what my map was doing, all ive went on is hearsay,

Comment

Working...
                    X