Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The stunner has been picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stunner has been picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up my Red VXR with 19"s today nicely run in on 2300 miles and it pulls like a train, dare I say it drives better than my old Focus RS!!!

The dealership I have bought it off Victoria Garage in Leigh Wigan have been absolutely brilliant from start to finish and have even invited me and my wife seeing as she has a vx220 lightning on a track day in early 2007 using there own cars.

Big thanks to Scott who is the sales manager and all the team, dealt with alot of Vauxhall dealerships over the years and I have to say I have never been treated so superbly!!

I think the Militek full system could be on its way!!

Andy

well done andy .. i'm an ex leither and know the vauxhall garage well and its not in WIGAN its in the borough lol.... may see you some time am up there every month
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

now then leither! lol that's true.........but it cannot make up for you being a manc!

Come on the pool..................lol ;p

What colour are you getting & did u order it from the same place?

Andy

Comment

getting a black one living down south but its coming from chester been waiting since june should be here 3rd wk in sept hopefully , and not a scouser as well !!!!! things cant be any worse for you lol mines a new one 0 miles cant wait .....
        sigpic
        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Just spent the day getting to know the car and what can I say it feels so much quicker than my old Focus RS, the car is quick enough without the sport mode on but press the button and all hell brakes loose!!!!!!!

Beautiful car which grips the road perfectly, I'm so pleased I opted against waiting for a brand spanker as the waiting will have killed me!!

When you've got it you'll have to let me know when your up here and we'll compare notes!

Andy

Comment

okay no worries andy see ya soon
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
              getting a black one living down south but its coming from chester been waiting since june should be here 3rd wk in sept hopefully , and not a scouser as well !!!!! things cant be any worse for you lol mines a new one 0 miles cant wait .....

You'll prob find it will have abour 12-15 miles on the clock as most of the car's i've seen from new have about the same milage. mine came with 13 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                Originally posted by worsy

You'll prob find it will have abour 12-15 miles on the clock as most of the car's i've seen from new have about the same milage. mine came with 13 miles.
                might have more if they drive it down hoping its coming on a trailer dont fancy some other driver thinking he's mansell coming down the M6 in it will know next wk hopefully
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

I JUST HAD MY BLACK VXR ASTRA REMAPPED!!! mY GOD FAST AS!!! 337BHP UNBLEIVEABLE!! DONE SOME MODS TO THE LOOKS OF THE CAR ALSO HAD THE 19 # ALLOYS RESPRAYED BLACK ANTHRITE, DARK TINTS TO THE WINDOWS ALL ROUND WITH THE RECAROS RE UPHOLSTED TO RED ITALLIAN LEATHER. THINKING OF STRIPES WHAT DO YOU RECKON??

RACED AN RS FOCUS YESTURDAY LEFT IT FOR DEAD!!!

LOL DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by ferrett
                    I JUST HAD MY BLACK VXR ASTRA REMAPPED!!! mY GOD FAST AS!!! 337BHP UNBLEIVEABLE!! DONE SOME MODS TO THE LOOKS OF THE CAR ALSO HAD THE 19 # ALLOYS RESPRAYED BLACK ANTHRITE, DARK TINTS TO THE WINDOWS ALL ROUND WITH THE RECAROS RE UPHOLSTED TO RED ITALLIAN LEATHER. THINKING OF STRIPES WHAT DO YOU RECKON??

LOL DAVE
                    post some pics dave let's have a look ...
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

The vxr has 237nhp as opposed to the focus which `only` has 215, so I would expect the vxr`s to be quicker, a more advanced engine as well. Love the Focus RS though, has quite a presence about it ....Glad you are enjoying the VXR anyways, though if I had a Focus RS I don`t know if I would have traded, more exclusive car ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie
                        The vxr has 237nhp as opposed to the focus which `only` has 215, so I would expect the vxr`s to be quicker, a more advanced engine as well. Love the Focus RS though, has quite a presence about it ....Glad you are enjoying the VXR anyways, though if I had a Focus
                        RS I don`t know if I would have traded, more exclusive car ?
                        I always wanted a Focus RS but could only run to a Zetec at the time. Mind you I remember a few months ago seeing some photos of a 2nd generation Focus RS on winter testing. So maybe there will be a successor in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie
                          The vxr has 237nhp as opposed to the focus which `only` has 215, so I would expect the vxr`s to be quicker, a more advanced engine as well. Love the Focus RS though, has quite a presence about it ....Glad you are enjoying the VXR anyways, though if I had a Focus
                          RS I don`t know if I would have traded, more exclusive car ?
                          I always wanted a Focus RS but could only run to a Zetec at the time. Mind you I remember a few months ago seeing some photos of a 2nd generation Focus RS on winter testing. So maybe there will be a true successor in the future because I don't feel the ST can be classed as one.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrett

LOL DAVE
                            337bhp well thats some seriuos mod's there then.

Focus RS my mate hasone and my old Zafira was quicker on the straight but in the bends i had no hope.

On way to work yesterday if you think on RS is hard i played with a P reg 911 Carrea and he bottled it when i went by him as he was pushing 120

Comment

Originally posted by AndyVXRwigan
                              Just spent the day getting to know the car and what can I say it feels so much quicker than my old Focus RS, the car is quick enough without the sport mode on but press the button and all hell brakes loose!!!!!!!

Beautiful car which grips the road perfectly, I'm so pleased I opted against waiting for a brand spanker as the waiting will have killed me!!

When you've got it you'll have to let me know when your up here and we'll compare notes!

Andy
                              coming on the 15 andy and am up north on the 22 so might catch up with ya drop us a line
                              sigpic
                              M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X