This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra VXR prices!

Is it me or are Astra VXR prices dropping like mad?

Mine is 57/08 in Arden with 34k on the clock and got offered £8,500 part ex yesterday against a 60 plate 150cdti x pack in White with a screen price of £13,495!

Paid 14k for my car 18 months ago!

Feel sick! Lol
    12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

try having a merv vxr Dan,eye watering px prices on my 2008/08 mate offered as low as 5k pmsl
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

I think rising fuel and insurance prices aint helping mate!

This time last year Astra VXRs were going for over top book prices! Lol

Comment

Paid 13k for my 08 plate astra vxr in may 10, on 32k miles now.

I was offered 9600 px about 6 months ago at 27k miles prob be down to 8.5k now.
        Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Tecky View Post
          Paid 13k for my 08 plate astra vxr in may 10, on 32k miles now.

I was offered 9600 px about 6 months ago at 27k miles prob be down to 8.5k now.
          I have 11k left on finance which makes it even worse!

Didn't think I'd loose that much is such a short time!

When I had the cdti I paid 14k and got 9k part x 3! Yes 3! years later!

Comment

I paid 14k 5 months ago and now 8.5k when traded in for a 60 plate arden astra
            PROJECT SONIC.....WELL SONIC BOOM http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ght=sonic+boom

Comment

Originally posted by DanEds View Post

bad times mate so even if u sell the car at 8.5k your still almost 3k owing

I put a 6k deposit down on mine, I think i have around £5k finance left, maybe less but still a big hit if I let it go for 9k ish.
              Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

I'm just gonna go throw up some more now that I'm thinking about it again! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DanEds View Post

Hey, if i was you i would look into getting a loan from your bank and chin off your finance. I had finance on my burg with 2 and half years left with a one of payment of 5+ grand. Got a bank loan in the end and its worked out im saving nearly a grand and a half.
                  Plus it didn't help when i realised i was only allowed to do 8000 miles per year on the car if i want to give it back at the end of the finance term ( i live 400 miles away from home)
                  Tried to part ex mine but they only offered me £8250. nearly [email protected] my pants when he said that.

Comment

paid 8.800 for my 06 plate 50k on clock 2years warenty on it! so i dont care bout the price!

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboi View Post
                      paid 8.800 for my 06 plate 50k on clock 2years warenty on it! so i dont care bout the price!
                      Do you think I wanted to hear that?

Comment

when ever you px at a dealer they will always stuff you! best bet is to sell it your self

Comment

Yea the prices are shocking low as i found out yesterday while looking for a new car, i came across this 08 plate,

I marched striaght in saying i would like to purchase the car on the forecourt when i said the price he basically told me to do one, well least i tried
                          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Ye I know mate.

Comment

i bought mine back in sept 10 for 12500k , astra vxr 2007 07it had 15k now got 25k and was offerd 9k for px on a 60plte bmw 3series highline coupe
                              Last edited by NORRIE 07; 22 July 2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X