X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire prices :o, help please

Hi all,

Im needing 4 new tires on my Vxr, been looking about today and prices are nearly £1100 . What tires do you recommend and does anyone know of any cheap websites to get them from.

Thanks All

Camskill.co.uk Vredesteins are what I have love them very grippy and very good price.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
      Camskill.co.uk Vredesteins are what I have love them very grippy and very good price.
      Or Kumho U39 or the Falken 452 mate
      12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

clickontyres are a bit cheaper than camskill for vredesteins
        Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

I got 2 bridgstone re050a for 165 each fitted from vauxhall. 235/35/19

Comment

Thanks for all the advice, I was shocked when I got the prices back

Comment

What are the cheap verdestines like? I think they are 132 each, what ones are best?

Comment

Hey Lee, i got a set of falkens yesterday had them fitted this morningm and they are good! 225/40/18 from camskill chekc my other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lee.90 View Post
                  What are the cheap verdestines like? I think they are 132 each, what ones are best?
                  Vredestein ultrac sessantas are what you want mate ;-)
                  Arden VXR, 19" Anthrecite alloys, TMS Stage 3, Forge FMIC, Remus, K&N Panel filter, Insignia washer jets, RARB, DAP's, Sight and light, Keyless, Forge recirc valve, Percys oil restrictor and breather box, 3 Gauge conversion, VXR front grille badge, VXRonline window stickers and The Origional Percys Airbox

Comment

i have the verdestines as well, by far the best tyre that i have and are a performance tyre, very good in the wet and 4 will set you back around £600 inc delivery from camskill

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      i have the verdestines as well, by far the best tyre that i have and are a performance tyre, very good in the wet and 4 will set you back around £600 inc delivery from camskill
                      I was like you Jay....swore by Verdestines but im sure they have changed the compound lately and I dont find them as good!

Tried the Kumho U39's this time and if im honest I think they are better....and slightly cheaper
                      12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

Working...
                      X