• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who got the first '56' VXR

As title suggests

Were you a midnight buyer?

Mine comes October so will be one of the first few

Comment

Mine is 'supposed' to be end of September so I might just beat you. Getting very tempted by a £250 ??56 VXR plate!

Comment

They always end up more expensive then that though

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCell
          Getting very tempted by a £250 ??56 VXR plate!
          You know it makes sense - Mind you, you would be fairly unique without one.

Comment

I was at the dealership for 8:30 signed my FSA form then out for 8:45 I was the first person in rochdale out in a 56 plate i think

Red with sat nav 250 miles on the clock aleady and loving it

Comment

when did you order yours ned out of interest. mine was ordered in july and got delivery date of 15th sept so not long now

Comment

mines here in 3wks hopefully ordered in june seems like forever only getting 19's as well as an extra ....
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                  They always end up more expensive then that though
                  Only if you don't buy from the DVLA. Their prices include assignment fee, as well. My T21 VXR and T28 VXR cost £250 each all in.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz_vxr
                    when did you order yours ned out of interest. mine was ordered in july and got delivery date of 15th sept so not long now
                    Tuesday the 15th of August mate

I work for a vauxhall dealership so they did a dealer transfer for me after doing a quick search on the countrys stock they find one with the bits i wanted

Comment

so it wasnt brand new then... ex demo ?

Comment

where did you get em from sparky everywhere ive looked they cost more than that ? a bit of inside knowledge would be appreciated :wink: :wink:
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz_vxr
                          so it wasnt brand new then
                          If it wasnt brand new how would it be a 56 plate........

Yes its brand new i am the first registered keeper it was in the showroom in birmingham for 2 weeks then transferred to us then registered on the 1st of sept at which point i collected it!!!

If you define brand new as a "factory order" then no it wasn't a brand new car..

If you define brand new as first registered keeper still and only 12 miles on the clock at collection the answer is yes brand new...

shame your dealer didnt check wat was availible from stock for you before he just got you into a factory order...

I paid 18336.00 for a brand new car with Cruise and Sat Nav

Comment

wish i had done that too ned been 12wks so far for a factory order
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

no need to get some kinda attitude about it i meerly asked thats all. a simple yes or no would suffice. maybe i mis understood the 250 mile bit,as i read it now it seems you did those miles after you picked it up. where as half asleep i took it that you got it with 250 miles on it. anyway seems you got a bargain good on ya. but thats your car not mine. i paid more for mine than you with less on it i.e no sat nav. but that dont bother me, as i got what i asked for and its all paid for, so we all have the cars we want and thats what matters. so what im saying is i could not care less how much you paid for it, or how soon you got it just so long as you got the car you wanted as have i. :wink:

good day

Comment

Working...
                              X