This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind person

does anyone local to wyocmbe or aylesbury have a standard chrome vxr boot strip i could borrow?

basicly i have painted my and my gf had a small crash so i need to put the standard one on so the insurance dont say anything about it being modifiled.

cna anyone help me you can use mine while i use yours.

that wont affect your insurance a wouldnt think
    Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

Comment

are you taking the p

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
        are you taking the p
        dint thinkit was such a bad request im realy in need of a favor from a follow vxr member

Comment

doubt it would be too much of an issue tbh but just take it off cant void the insurance for not having one can they
          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
            doubt it would be too much of an issue tbh but just take it off cant void the insurance for not having one can they
            haha yes that is my last resort lol thanks

Comment

If an assessor wants to be an **** then he will void the insurance for an undeclared modification regardless of its influence on said accident, even down to aerial ornaments, poppies, england flags they are all seen as a modification and therefore if the assessor was a jobsworth he would be in his right to screw you over.

Personally if its black or red you could say it was on the car when you bought it from XYZ and was not to know it wasnt a standard item as seen on many other VXR's, ignorance is always a good attempt but can bite you in the **** later.

Russ

The Red Baron Progress Thread

Comment

Working...
              X