This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Miltek VXR!

Hello people just got the full miltek fitted saturday morning after several failed attempts; tried all summer however work, family, commitments etc got in the way.

Had planned the long journey down to Thorneys but couldnt get a date to suit so at last found out on my door step "Drivers" in Glasgow could fit it! (My dealer was not aware of the exhaust and would not commit to fitting it said none of his mechanics had experience of fitting it?? so I chose to look elsewhere.

However i must say drivers looked after me superply! asked me if i wanted to watch it being fitted, explained the different parts etc while fitting. alround they were great. Put my mind at rest as well as they said any noises, etc dont hesitate bring the car straight over! cool. They even packed the old exhaust up and put it in my boot all neat and tidy, great! :wink:

and so to the exhaust yes it sounds great and the first time you hear the popping (backfire) you could not have removed my smile with a crowbar!!!!

all in all a very satisfied experience.

Next when i have the spare cash a remap i think but for now im well pleased!
    STEALTH

nice mate

Comment

Is your car a Black one ?? was you up at Knockhill on Sunday at the BTCC, i saw one with a Miltek cruising past ......2 blue Astra VXR`s parked down at the Hairpin.

Comment

Working...
      X