This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Performance Centre location?

Can someone please give me the address or postcode. Im meant to be going in the morning but was of the impression it was it luton. Apparently it's in Oxfordshire which makes it a long journey but i still cant find the address. Thanks.

http://www.tripleeight.co.uk/2006_888/default.aspx

Triple Eight Race Engineering Ltd
    Greatworth Park
    Greatworth
    Banbury
    Oxon
    OX17 2HB

http://www.tripleeight.co.uk/2006_88...act/888map.pdf

Comment

Hi mrbluevxr,

The full address is:

Triple Eight Race Engineering Ltd
      Greatworth Park
      Greatworth
      Banbury
      Oxon
      OX17 2HB

http://www.tripleeight.co.uk/2006_888/contact/

Word of warning though, be careful on that B4525 that the VXR PC is on. There is a fixed camera (facing one) on the way in. I've also been caught on the way out by a mobile van!

What you having done BTW?

Edit: Ah, beaten to it!

Comment

Thanks to you both for the replys.

Thanks for the heads up on the camera.

Not having anything done just going to discuss what i want done and to have a look around. I just know this car is going to be a bottomless money pit.

Thanks,

Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbluevxr

Not having anything done just going to discuss what i want done and to have a look around. I just know this car is going to be a bottomless money pit.

Thanks,

Ben.
          No problem. I been up there a number of times now. It's a nice place and Tony, Dave and Neil are great. I'm not sure whether the BTCC cars will be back there yet so you may not get to see them. Hopefully you will though.

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
            Originally posted by mrbluevxr

Thanks,

Ben.
            No problem. I been up there a number of times now. It's a nice place and Tony, Dave and Neil are great. I'm not sure whether the BTCC cars will be back there yet so you may not get to see them. Hopefully you will though.

Ian is dead right about the mobile cam. Even though the camera is on the hill, as you get tothe bottom of the hill they stick the mobile cam in a van!! Soooooo checky. Keep to that 40 limit, DO NOT STRAY FROM THE PATH.

Comment

Working...
            X