This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milltek in Aberdeen

Has anyone had a Milltek fitted in Aberdeen?

If so, where?
    If Belmont, who do I need to speak to?

How much/did they know what they were doing etc?

Just looking for anyone who has had this done's opinions and experience of getting it done.

Re: Milltek in Aberdeen

Originally posted by CraigVXR
    Has anyone had a Milltek fitted in Aberdeen?

If so, where?
    If Belmont, who do I need to speak to?

How much/did they know what they were doing etc?

Just looking for anyone who has had this done's opinions and experience of getting it done.
    i think belmont vauxhall will hava fitted a few, I will be using them if I ever get one ordered.

Comment

I wouldn`t think Belmont would know what a Miltek is if it hit them in the face .. Totally incompetant, my cars have usually come out worse than they went in when put there to be fixed !! Asked about getting CC stalk fitted, first I was told it couldn`t be done, I told them it could, will be over a thousand pound I was told, they are`nt interested in cars just money ..I have a hundred stories of there lack of ability / customer care ....

Totally useless !!!

Comment

We have supplied VXR system to Belmont in Aberdeen so they do know about them. Speak to AListair in parts I think.

Comment

Will do thanks Thorney.

Bainie; have you fitted the CC stalk and got it working yet?
          If so where and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie
            I wouldn`t think Belmont would know what a Miltek is if it hit them in the face .. Totally incompetant, my cars have usually come out worse than they went in when put there to be fixed !! Asked about getting CC stalk fitted, first I was told it couldn`t be done, I told them it could, will be over a thousand pound I was told, they are`nt interested in cars just money ..I have a hundred stories of there lack of ability / customer care ....

Totally useless !!!
            Heard all the storeys and some of them probably mine but since i took it over the service managers head and went direct to Area Manager about something I have never had any hassle with anybody ever again. Personally I find them OK and dont ever experience any major issues.

And yes they supplied and fitted my full Milltek without any problems or dodgy fitting, 12k miles later and it is still stting perfectly in the bumper hole.

Comment

The 100 stories are my own Mike *lol* I too had to pull rank on them, ended up getting Micheal Gibbons who was the National VX Customer services Manager on the case, he was disgusted at the service I was getting and I was told to drive the car the next morning to Belmont with a list of all my faults and they would fix them all, and give me a courtesy car, if none were available they would hire me 1 . They did fix all the warranty issues after that ! After this I have a poor relationship with them, the service dept in particular. When it was in getting the B pillar trim fitted they scratched the drivers door, I didn`t even open the car, went out had a look round, spotted it and returned the keys, they sorted it there and then though !! Love the VXR, the only problem I have is them really ...

Comment

Working...
              X