This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its on the way

at long last just had a phone call the beast is being delivered next thurs or friday getting stiff thinking about her lol
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

This will be the longest week for you ever....

When I got mine at start end of start of august had gone into dealers on Tuesday to have my corsa serviced. At that point the sales chap took me through the back and there it was, just delivered and sitting on the ramps. Couldn't get it till the Friday, and boy was that the longest week.

I would suggest talking to your doctor and getting some sleeping pills otherwise you just won't sleep -

Comment

im in the same boat mine is due to land with my dealer on friday so should have it on monday or tuesday but the wait is now killing me. got my insurance through today so thats all paid for all i need now is the car lol. but it just seems to be dragging like you would not believe

Comment

hi boys this is gonig to be the worst / best week ever its worth the wait ho yes the smile no your face will last and last all the best have fun.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yes. it is certainly worth the wait!!! awesome car!!, you will NOT be disappointed, won't be long now, you have only got a few more days to go, ENJOY!!! :wink:
          Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

got me insurance too 360 fully comp protected in wifes name with me as named and 6pts im happy now the countdown begins
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Im still waiting. Build date Mid October - when will I see her?

Comment

Checked a few days ago and I'm on for 29th September.

How long does it take the dealers to PDI etc it? Hours, day?

Comment

got my insurance down to 348 fully comp happy with that hehe. PDI normally takes a few hours or so, then they have to valet it all so your looking about a day, day and a half all in depending on how busy they are

Comment

Working...
                  X