This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Possibility

Just testing the water at the moment. I am thinking of downgrading and spending more of my money on holidays rather than loan repayments/fuel/insurance.

Silver VXR registered end March 06
    19" wheels
    3,500 miles

Perfect condition

Comes with C** VXR plate.

£15,500

Car is in Aberdeen.

Christ that was quick, you have`nt had it long mate, they ain`t cheap to run though thats for sure, seen you around and the Silver is stunning ..

Comment

Get a Corsa VXR saw a mag test of the new corsa and and the VXR loks loads better than the Astra and with a 1600turbo and 200bhp 0-60 in 6sec's and a top end of 150. All yours for the sum of £16000

Comment

6 seconds 0-60 :? is that correct?
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I would wait and see what the actual figures are... for a 1.6 nothwithstanding a turbo charger, I would be suprised to see 6 seconds. The S3 1.8 quattro is around the late 6's after all... and the astra cant be that much heavier, but with 40 bhp more and a larger engine...

Comment

Auto Express.

The corsa VXR will be lighter. the Mariva VXR has the same engine but 175 bhp.

so a lighter and more stream line car will be quicker.

the Mariva is booked at 7.9 - 60 and 137

Comment

I have just read all reviews on the internet. The original auto express does state 6 seconds, however it goes on to state that it it will be almost as quick as the Astra, so they have their figures slightly wrong.

All the others state a 0 to 60 time of under 7 seconds and a top speed of "just undr 150".

Aaggghhh, I can relax once more

Comment

Working...
              X