This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Dealers

Have been to pick up the car after it spent the day with the dealer.

1. Spark Plugs are changed, only thing I have noticed is that I no longer have that very loud wooshing noise under full throttle.

2. The steering wheel now no longer ticks

Unfortunately it goes down hill now.

3. Vibration in 4th at 2K rpm, they cant hear it so it doesn't exist. Unfortunately it didnt do it on test drive with me. It did however reappear on the journey home.

4. Drivers seat making a cracking noise and moving slightly under acceleration, they cant hear it so it doesn't exist. Ooops correction after test drive with me they can hear it.

5. Metallic Squeak from somewhere in the cabin, they can't hear it so it doesn't exist. Ooops correction (see point 4)

6. Rear Lights aren't full of condensation, so it doesn't exist

7. Despite being asked to check 2 wheels for cracking after my heavy impact they didn't . Then hurridly took a look and said oh yeah there scuffed.

Im sure I read in the handbook about the lights and condensation and it was `Normal` ....... Ill need to have another look and post the page number.

Comment

Really, I thought there were a good few people on here had received replacement lights?

Oooh my 500th post!!!!!

Comment

you really are having a bad time with it catherine my sympathies go out to you .
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

hmmm yea my lights do the misty thing too, Let me know on this as someone said to me if they stay like it more than 20 mins which mine do even my fog light :? they replace them for free :?

I think youve had a run of bad luck catherine hun, chin up and heres to the good luck xx

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter
            Im sure I read in the handbook about the lights and condensation and it was `Normal` ....... Ill need to have another look and post the page number.
            Page Found
            Its page 140 under Light Covers, I dont know if they are talking about `Headlight Protectors` but have a read and see what you make of it.

Comment

Guys can I ask if anyone has had a fix for the cracking seat noise/ seat not locking into position?

This is the bit that I really do want fixing and I cannot believe that bearing in mind how much this has been discussed on here that there isn't a fix. Surely if there is then the dealer should know about it and I shouldnt be having to tell them how to fix it.

Comment

i dont have the seat issue

Comment

Working...
                X