This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordering time

Hi, ive just ordered a red vxr with 19's , been quoted 8-12 weeks ordering time. If anyone's ordered from new, how long approx did it take cos I dont fancy waiting another 2 months?!

thats the time im afraid i have been waiting since july and due to get mine next thursday. dont forget they are only releasing 2500 per year and they are built in belguim i believe. but yes 8 - 12 weeks factory order is about right. if you want a vxr you will wait if you dont ya wont

Comment

Ask them to check central stock for you if they have something u want...

Thats wat I did and i got mine in 12 days

Comment

Just heard that there is a pre-reg Red VXR with 19's sitting down at Vardys in Notts with 30 miles on the clock for 17,999. Im sure there is a deal to be haggled there

Andrew

Comment

Re: ordering time

Originally posted by vxrvix
          Hi, ive just ordered a red vxr with 19's , been quoted 8-12 weeks ordering time. If anyone's ordered from new, how long approx did it take cos I dont fancy waiting another 2 months?!

I ordered my VXR in red with 19's on 13th August and was told 8-10 weeks. Then I recieve a phone call yesterday saying more like the end of November!!!! I'm seriously thinking of cancelling and buying nearly new.

Comment

There are certainly a few around on networkq that are for sale around the £16995 mark with very low miles on e.g 10.

Comment

i waited about 10 wks it soon passes mine is delivered to me next friday i'm sure it will be worth the wait and at the end of the day what car out there is better than the vxr for the money ? live in stevenage and have only seen 2 since they where released and this wk alone about 6 different st's the wait WILL be worth it .
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Ordered mine beginning of August. Have not been contacted by the dealer once, having gone in myself I have been told that it will be here in November.

Comment

Have a 10 week wait also for our new one!!!

We all in same boat...keeps values up though!!
                  Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

I cant believe people are still moaning about a twelve week wait, I ordered May 2005 and had it delivered in mid January this year thats what you call a wait. The car is well worth a six month wait !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X