This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Mats

Do mats come as standard with Astra VXR? Hope they do!

yea they do!!

Comment

Yep and be carefull as one of the dealer i went to said

"well if you order the car with us i'll throw in a set of VXR matts for free"

and with that they lost the deal.

Comment

And are they also available to replace the ones in mine (aas they are starting to look a little second hand!!
        Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
        Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Originally posted by N3 VXR
          yea they do!!
          Are you sure? The dealer I ordered mine off said they didn't come as standard. Hmm!!!

Comment

yes certain. the vxr comes with carpet mats with the vxr logo on as standard

Comment

I'm pretty sure Stu (Vxr Mothership) confirmed that the 07 build models no longer come with mats as standard.
              Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

I had mine thrown in as an extra free, by a dealer that I trust...

Comment

mine is an 07 model and i was told by my dealer that the mats come with it as standard

Comment

It seems that some dealers think they come as standard and others charge you for them. Is there any way we can find out officially? I know its not a lot of money but it's the principle, especially as I've ordered them for my car as I was told they were an extra.

Comment

mine defo came FREE in the car.

PM Mothership (stu) or Dougie. and ask them

Comment

Yep VXR Mats come with the car from the factory therefore are part of the cost of the car.
                        Although this will stop shortly with cars from Model Year 07.5.( January Build). then you will have to buy the as an accesory. Sorry

Comment

They do come free. I know this becuase i was told by the dealer that they didnt and they cost extra. I drove him with no mats and that night when i opened the boot, you guessed it, a brand new set of floow mats. Dealer didnt know they were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie
                            Yep VXR Mats come with the car from the factory therefore are part of the cost of the car.
                            Although this will stop shortly with cars from Model Year 07.5.( January Build). then you will have to buy the as an accesory. Sorry
                            Cmon Dougie ul stigma us scots with the tightarse image ,taking away the free mats

Comment

Mine had mates in free when i picked it up and you can replace them but im sure they are about £60 notes

Comment

Working...
                              X