X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver VXR

Heres a couple of pics of my rarely clean VXR

Very nice looking motor there matey! :wink: very clean and sparklin' , the silver VXR's are a very rare sight on the roads!!! , not as common as the Arden Blue (Which I have) and the Red.
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

Very nice looking motor there matey! :wink: very clean and sparklin' , the silver VXR's are a very rare sight on the roads!!! , not as common as the Arden Blue (Which I have) and the Red.
      Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

very nice was tempted by the silver but black was the chosen color of the wife anyway too late now its coming friday , have you got ur windows tinted or is this standard tint for the car ? look's nice
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Great photos and nice back garden!! :wink:
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Very nice! i wish mine looked like that!! "oh it does"
            was that the one that used to be arden blue? resprayed then put out 40 bhp more on the rr?

just incase your wonderin prolekult is yoshitoshi! couldnt use the name at sri as it has the word **** in the middle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
              very nice was tempted by the silver but black was the chosen color of the wife anyway too late now its coming friday , have you got ur windows tinted or is this standard tint for the car ? look's nice
              I did notice that the windows look tinted in the pics but they are still standard. I am looking into getting them done though.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshitoshi
                Very nice! i wish mine looked like that!! "oh it does"
                was that the one that used to be arden blue? resprayed then put out 40 bhp more on the rr?

just incase your wonderin prolekult is yoshitoshi! couldnt use the name at sri as it has the word s*** in the middle of it.
                lol thats the very same one.

Comment

Hmmm no chrome at the windows, was it a late registered 2005 model ??

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter
                    Hmmm no chrome at the windows, was it a late registered 2005 model ??

Registered in March 2006 but must have been 2005 stock. Im not a big chrome fan anyway, hence i own a white kettle and toaster at home

Comment

Looks mint!RESPECT!

Comment

Registered in March 2006 but must have been 2005 stock. Im not a big chrome fan anyway, hence i own a white kettle and toaster at home
                        Yup the VXR in silver does look Very Nice (with or without the chrome) ........ regarding your kettle and toaster Id need to see them before I comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter
                          Yup the VXR in silver does look Very Nice (with or without the chrome) ........ regarding your kettle and toaster Id need to see them before I comment.

lol, they come as a pair, totally standard at the moment, ill get you a link to the Russell Hobbs forum where i have all the latest pics

Comment

lol, they come as a pair, totally standard at the moment, ill get you a link to the Russell Hobbs forum where i have all the latest pics

lovin the north scotland sense of humour.
                            i am now just coming on the forums to see what beauty you are going to come out with next!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshitoshi

lovin the north scotland sense of humour.
                              i am now just coming on the forums to see what beuty you are going to come out with next!!

lol...i dont have a sense of humour, i just talk sh1te all the time :?

Comment

Working...
                              X