This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR BEAUTY SPOTTED!!

Does anyone know who is the owner of the arden blue VXR (southern region) i cant remember the reg plate but was blue with carbon bonnet, black wheels 888 stylee and black painted VXL badges and black inserts on rear instead of chrome with a small but extremely nice front splitter on it. I was on a drive up from london for work when it past me in traffic on the M1!i got a good look at it with 3 guys in it and video'd out the window with my phone IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE KILLER of a VXR!!!

thats belongs to 888 with all its carbon effects

Comment

Cheers Aussie it was the best lookin astra i've seen in the flesh!

Comment

Here are some pics:

Comment

Yuk! Looks awful. Hate the wheels.

Comment

to much carbonfibre effect for me but it serves its purpose

Comment

Not keen on that at all, ruined a nice VXR !!

Comment

nah i'm not keen either, each to their own i suppose but it's not for me.

my 2p

Daz
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

the lines just look a bit broken up with being diff colours etc. think it could work well with slightl less tho. and i dont like the large opening at the front of the bonnet, just doesnt look rite in my opinion, guess it serves its purpose tho!

Comment

I think on a black car it would look better...but it is a bit ott for me nonetheless.
                    sigpic

Comment

Interestin replies guys but as you say each to their own!thanks 4 the pics Ian just got home long day at work n its what i want to see!

Comment

Think it's a bit over the top, :P someone must be happy with it and thats what counts

Comment

I think that 'Capt Carbon' did as many pieces as possible to show what could be done.

My own personal favourite (and apologies to any out there that like it you sad individual)....

carbon fibre filler cap

dear lord...why.

Stu

Comment

rumour has it the filler cap shaves off 25kg!!!!sorry just extremely bored at work!unofficial rumour of course

Comment

YEH BUT IT LOOKS FAST THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

Comment

Working...
                              X