X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Performance Centre

To All

Who of you have been along to the VXR Performance Centre/888?
    Called in there on 11/9/06 to discuss engine re-map and Milltek exhaust , had a look at there Astra VXR with the carbon fibre bonnet, what a absolute beast ,and they did give me a tour of the workshop, and having a look at the BTCC Astra's, what an excellent workshop so may be booking the car in there as soon as I have a few more miles on the motor only have 500!! , on the car at the mo!!.
    Would be nice to here those of you who have been along and had work done by VXR/888 centre?

Curt. :wink:
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Hi Curt.

Not sure if you know already but I have the stage 1 remap from there. I've been up there about 4 times now.

I'll see you next weekend at the meet. My car has the VXR PC sticker in the back!

Ian

Comment

Yeah, they also gave me one of those stickers when I popped in!, will have to have a little chat with you at the meet, looks as though Stage 1 and replacement front cat pipe is looking good for starters.
      Anyhoo see you there on Sunday! :wink:

Comment

Yeah sure. Did you go out in their car? If not, I'll take you out in mine, show you what the evil button is like!!!! :wink:

Comment

No did not go out in there car, but going out in yours would be great, thankyou, just to see how manic it is!

Comment

Had a remap from the boys in banbury.

Very down to earth guys.

remap is fantastic. They will also change your oil and air filter.

I had my remap with a magnex exhaust system, bit different to what other people have done on here, but i'm well pleased with it. It goes and sounds brilliant.

Comment

Working...
            X