Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone changed thier handbrake handle?

I'm just thinking that the OE spec one isn't that nice and i wondered if irmscher did one that looked ok.

Anyone changed theirs and how much messing about does it involve?

Ta

Daz
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

yeah changed mine some time ago, the irmscher carbon fibre look that goes with the trim, used an electric drill and moade a series of close small holes down one side od the oe plastic cover than peeled open and slid the irmscher one on, looks much better in my honest opinion

Comment

any pics mate?

Comment

yeah pics would help pal, t osee how it looks. Like i say i'm not keen on the plastic thing.
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Come on Auzzie mate it would be nice to see what your hiding in there.

Comment

Aussie - I will arrest you if you dont post pics!!!!

Comment

bloody hell, very impatient people

should make you all wait longer now

Comment

Comment

Ever heard of a hoover Shane??? lol

Comment

whats you mean?
                    them pics look clean

actually they aint my pics, i took a young aussie guy from opelaus.com out on a day trip while he was over here on holidays a few months back and just pinched those pics of that site as i dont have any of the handbrake, the reason for delay in getting pics up here

Comment

Working...
                    X