X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon Lights & Washers

Hi

I have just had to sell my VXR regretably (didnt fancy tackling a child seat in the back of it, no matter how great a car it is). Bought myself an SRI XP CDTI 1.9 with which I am well chuffed. Both cars had/have xenon lights but I have never been able to get the washers working. I have never even seen them, or any trace of any water on the lights when I use the washers.
    I turned the lights on, with the engine running, used the windscreen washers and not a thing ??
    Am I missing something, I did hear that the 05/55 models may not have the washers even though the bumper cutouts are there ready

Ta David

the washers for the xenons only work when the lights are on and are activited when you use your windscreen washer,

Comment

Touche. Are you sure you have them? The bumper does'nt dance unless you paid for it???? ££££££

Comment

I thought it was law that all OEM Xenon lights had 2 things.

1. Automatic beam levelling.
        2. Headlamp Washers.

So they've got to be fitted and working AFAIK
        Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
        Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Thanks for info, got them working. It seems you have to keep the windscreen wash spraying for round about 2 to 3 seconds before they come out of the bumper.

Anyway, seen them now. Little things please little minds !!!

David

Comment

your not rong there bro.

Comment

Working...
            X