This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milltek exhaust fitting

Has anyone fitted the milltek themselves? Im getting the cat back and the pre cat replacement pipe but not 100% sure about fitting the pre cat pipe. What would Vauxhall charge to fit this if anyone knows? Also does anyone know how much Vauxhall would charge for an oil and filter change?

Its relatively straight forward, its more fiddly than hard tbh.

Its about 2 hours work so depending on labour rate about £100-150 or so to fit depending on where.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney
      Its relatively straight forward, its more fiddly than hard tbh.

Its about 2 hours work so depending on labour rate about £100-150 or so to fit depending on where.
      glad i never took it there then

I did my Zafira on the drive in about an hour.

VXL dealers might not want to mess about with the precat but if you see one of the tech's for pound notes in hand might do it for you.

Comment

What tools do I need to do this? Got half my tools at home and half at a my mates for working on my other car. Also what size is the sump bolt? Presume its just a normal hex shape and not like peugeots, square

Comment

Originally posted by doug_sri
          What tools do I need to do this? Got half my tools at home and half at a my mates for working on my other car. Also what size is the sump bolt? Presume its just a normal hex shape and not like peugeots, square
          For the clamp on the turbo and pre-cat its an E-10 TORX (internal(girl))
          Then a socket set and a selection on open ended spanners

Think the LAMBDA probes are 24mm

as for the sump i dont know.

Comment

Working...
          X