Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slim there is no real right answer as I got frustrated myself. What do you intend doing tuning wise?

That turbo can make 500plus bhp ruddy lol, to laggy for me though that's why I won't go above a 28frame

Comment

Originally posted by coupe-sleeper View Post
      Slim there is no real right answer as I got frustrated myself. What do you intend doing tuning wise?

That turbo can make 500plus bhp ruddy lol, to laggy for me though that's why I won't go above a 28frame
      We will see when mapped as the beauty of the gtx is in the billet wheel..

Spools like the old gt28 but power of the old gt3076..

Comment

Where GTX28 spools even faster and still gets you to 400

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Wonder if owen will start stocking these? Turbo is last thing on my shopping liist now

Comment

so this new gtx28 is it completely maxed at 400bhp?or could it do more.......my end goal is about 430-450bhp with a fully forged engine.will be using the new courts cast kit,so i think i will need the gt3076,or will this new gtx28 get me there with super fast spool up?

Comment

the larger gtx28 will do 420plus bhp with the larger exhaust housing, if you are using courts for tuning get their cams aswell as they are going to be good at the end of the day and will already have software for them. the gtx will spool as guick as a gt2860rs which is fast. full boost before 4k

Comment

i will only be using the courts turbo kit for clearance as i don't want too loose aircon,the rest will be from regal.

Comment

well then just use regals cams mate and the gtx is not released yet but waiting on a reply from someone who is going to be importing them from the states via ATP TURBO. £1150 delivered with 12 months garrett warrenty

Comment

1150 is good price is that Inc housing as well and delivered to your door

Comment

owen will also distribute the gtx28 range, they already sell the current range of gtx turbos and also offer an uprated cage as i believe the stock one is made from a platic and owens replace it with a metal one.

does that price include the exhaust housing coupe sleeper?

@slim - i reckon a 3076 would be a tad big for your needs probably better with either a 3071 or hang on until the gtx28 is released as it should flow the same as the 3071 does

Comment

yes that includes exhaust housing duff, i was thinking about ringing owen but i know he will just say the2868hta which is alot more

Comment

Originally posted by coupe-sleeper View Post
                          yes that includes exhaust housing duff, i was thinking about ringing owen but i know he will just say the2868hta which is alot more
                          thats a good price then if it includes the housing mate

Comment

http://www.owendevelopments.co.uk/ne...asp?newsId=161

just looked on owens site and looks like he will be stocking them so worth a ring

Comment

that price is at disscount aswell

Comment

Yea good price Inc housing. And isn't the gtx going to be better than the hta?

Comment

Working...
                                X