X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would think there wont be much in it

Comment

as the courts cast kit comes with tial stainless housing it will be perfect!

Comment

well spoke to the lad he can get them in i need internal gated turbo with standard garrett exhaust housing so seeing if they do them without v-band and with actuator

Comment

http://sites.google.com/site/z20letpower/ thats the guy who can get hold of the gtx range, only get in touch if you are serious and intend to order from him. his contact details are on a link

Comment

glad i held out on the courts cast kit now!should be a leathal combo with this new gtx28..

Comment

8 days time ATP will have the GTX28 s in stock so not too long of a wait, Express delivery is 2days.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

i just need to see if they have the normal garrett housings available with internal gate first otherwise they no good for me

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                  8 days time ATP will have the GTX28 s in stock so not too long of a wait, Express delivery is 2days.
                  Although as usual the Americans will get them first before any uk buyer will be supplied..

1150 with housing seems mighty cheap..with housing too,import tax,carriage..sounds too cheap..

Comment

Originally posted by slim-shany View Post
                    glad i held out on the courts cast kit now!should be a leathal combo with this new gtx28..

should be a pair of monsters by summer

Comment

Originally posted by ruddy View Post
                      Although as usual the Americans will get them first before any uk buyer will be supplied..

1150 with housing seems mighty cheap..with housing too,import tax,carriage..sounds too cheap..

thats all included in the price as he gets them at disscounted price. the gtx2871r is only 1200 dollars add 300 for housing still comes in at £1000

Comment

so lets assume the regal cams are 9.5 lift?? and we know the courts cams are 10.6 lift,what differance would you see on a fully forged engine running a garrett gt3076 at around 450bhp between the cams(or around 1mm extra lift)??

Comment

That I could not answer other than a bigger turbo requires more flow. More valve lift gives better flow
                          Cams I'm getting are 10.5mm on inlet 10mm exhaust and powerband 1800ish rpm to 8000, slightly longer than 270duration

Comment

to decide that you would ideally need to know the duration of both sets of cams and the overlap would come into effect aswell

but if durations were the same i would expect both cams to act the same in the lower rev ranges but up top the larger lift cam would show more power in the higher revs
                            Last edited by duffvxr; 7 December 2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Not sure about courts but Steve's ate 10.5mm lift and 270* duration HTH
                              Tech 2, Cruise Control, Anti Hijack, Check Control, Board Computer And Divorce & Marry New Radios & Screens In & Around SouthWest London/Heathrow Airport. Pm For Info

Comment

Yeah 10.5 inlet 10mm exhaust on steves. Going to order them at the end of the month with the gtx2871r turbo minus the exhaust housing. Boooost

Comment

Working...
                                X