This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL

Does anyone else have the Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL). I'm having problems with mine. The continental settings on them arn't working. Only had it 2 months and its not working. Anyone else with a similar problem. Once I get some time i'll post a picture of my Black Beast on here. Love it to bits.

Laters

Dinger

Re: AFL

Originally posted by vxRacer
    Does anyone else have the Adaptive Forward Lighting (AFL). I'm having problems with mine. The continental settings on them arn't working. Only had it 2 months and its not working. Anyone else with a similar problem. Once I get some time i'll post a picture of my Black Beast on here. Love it to bits.

Laters

Dinger
    yer got it on mine but not noticed that anything is wrong.how do you tell ?????????? and whats the continental setting ???????

Comment

The continental setting is so you can drive it in Europe without blinding the foreign drivers. It switches the beam from shining to the right instead of the left. You can find the procedure on how to change them from UK to Continental settings in the user handbook. I need mine working as I am over in Germany at the moment. I've taken it to the local Opel garage as it is a fault under warranty. Still waiting for them to get back to me after a month and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by vxRacer
        The continental setting is so you can drive it in Europe without blinding the foreign drivers. It switches the beam from shining to the right instead of the left. You can find the procedure on how to change them from UK to Continental settings in the user handbook. I need mine working as I am over in Germany at the moment. I've taken it to the local Opel garage as it is a fault under warranty. Still waiting for them to get back to me after a month and a half.

cheers mate did not know that they did that ?????
        it just shows you should rtfm (read the fu**ing manual)

Comment

There you go mate. Learn something new everyday. Try it out. See if it works and let me know how you get on. Might need to take it to a garage or something and use a beam tester to see it working properly. Thats how I found out mine wasn't working.

Comment

i say sod the foreign drivers what favours do they ever do us when in this country lmao
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
            X