This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clicking noise

everytime i park the beast then drive away again i get a two clicking noises and its doing my head in! it sounds like its coming from the drivers side front wheel. so went 2 vauxhall and booked it in anyone else got or had this problem?
    sigpic

Check these postings. i get the noise also - doesn't seem to be anything to worry about.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1250

Andy.

Comment

Yeah sounds like it's just the ABS self testing, usually kicks in once around 5-10mph.

Comment

Yep, I have this, and was worried, but thanks to this great forum, I havn't been taking back to VXL and complaining!

Comment

yup me and lad up road have exactly the same fault on ours :wink:

just turn stereo up

Comment

It's not a fault though, just a self test to make sure that the ABS is working properly, otherwise an error would be returned/recorded.

Comment

yeah everyone's should do the same, it's not as noticeable on the VXr as it was on the GSi so think yourselves lucky.
              Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

thanks guys feel better now the vauxhall guy did say he thought it might be something to do with brakes
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X