X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Astra VXR start your engines, press here

Start button and all

2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

where are these pics from? Is that the keyless entry and start that is an option?

Also looks like the buttons on the dash have changed, my sport button is on the left.

Don't like the badges either... IMO
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Mine has a VXR badge on the side...Looks stupid it needs a red R

Comment

Sorry i didn't mean to offend. I'm just not a fan pf loads of badges.. Did yours come with them on?
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

mines got the badges on the side but with the car being black the silver badge look's good
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

i like the door badges and have them
            they where originally going to be fitted to the first batch,
            some of the pre production models that where getting about had them fitted but was dropped for production but you was able to get them through Vxl, orignially options were kept to a minimal to get the cars out, for those of you who pre ordered early last year will know what im taking about

Comment

I have a MY07 coming end of Oct/early Nov. Will I have a start button?

Comment

if you ordered and paid for it, its an option

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                  I have a MY07 coming end of Oct/early Nov. Will I have a start button?
                  I doubt it, it will be an optional extra to order I suspect.

Comment

Both items have kind of been available from the start as unofficial optional extras along with the electricly folding mirrors.

Comment

do you think it could be something we could get fitted on now ??
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

I tried to get keyless entry/srat button fitted on mine, but couldnt. Was told by dealer that it was going to be an option on 07 year cars.

not sure you could get retro fit, but would love to be proved wrong!

BTW I like the badges on the side- I will be investing in some!

Comment

Originally posted by SiFire
                          I tried to get keyless entry/srat button fitted on mine, but couldnt. Was told by dealer that it was going to be an option on 07 year cars.

yeh the badges do look good when i suss out how to stick pic's on i'll show ya all .
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by SiFire

One thing you will soon realise never listen to anything the dealer says to you. Its all down to the way you ask for it, and who you ask.

Comment

2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Working...
                              X